Worst Day Ever Pt 2

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo dragged his feet along the street checking the posters time to time. Well he need to find a part time job fast though it was written ‘Not Allowed To Do Part Time Jobs’ in bold letters on the acceptance letter. SM isn’t going to feed him or pay his expenses so it’s not like he has a choice anyway.

“ Kyungsoo! “ He looked around frantically to see who’s calling.

“ Mrs. Min??” his lips curled up in pure happiness. “ Mrs. Min!!!!” he ran towards the said middle aged woman and hugged her affectionately.

“ Aigooo! My Kyungsoo has all grown up! “ She returned his hug with equal affection. “ Where’ve you been all these years? you didn’t even bother to call me did you? ” she crossed her hands while looking at Kyungsoo in amusement who’s rubbing his nape uneasily looking everywhere but Mrs. Min.

“ I was joking dear. Don’t take it seriously. Want to have some tea?”

“ Uh I would love to. But I’ve school Mrs. Min. I’ll visit you some other time” Kyungsoo said politely but actually his stomach still was beyond repair thanks to a certain deer.

“I see. You’re going to SM! Congratulations dear I’m proud of you”

“ Thanks Mrs. Min. By the way May I ask one favor?”

“ Of course dear what’s it?”

“ Do you still have that restaurant ?” He asked hopefully.

“ Oh dear I sold it years ago. I’m too old to handle one now. Why did you ask?” Kyungsoo’s imaginary ears droop down.

“ I’m looking for a part time job”

“ Sorry dear. But I think I’ve something…” she searched her handbag and fetched a crumpled paper. “ Here. i put it in my handbag by mistake yesterday. Now off you go. Don’t forget to visit me ok?”

“ Thank You Mrs. Min and I will” Kyungsoo bowed a several time and bid her goodbye.

On his way he slowly opened the crumpled paper and it was for part time job candidates as expected.

“ Wah! this isn’t bad. A normal restaurant nothing fancy and noticeable. Surely I won’t get caught by school. Let’s see….. I can work after school till 9.30 p.m “ He was in his own mind palace so didn’t even notice where he was going. “ 5000 won per-“

*Thud* he bumped in to someone and met with a chest. He had to crane his neck to look at the guy properly. A Giant! The giant was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter