My little Soo

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...................................................................................................................................................

“ OMG it’s them!!!!”

“ I told you they were here!”

“ Kris oppa! You are so cool!”

“ Oppa saranghae!!!!!”

Suho rolled his eyes as Kris took his sunglasses off only to put them back on brushing off his stylish bangs. Was that supposed to be a cool act?

Rest of them also hopped off their ride one by one following Suho’s lead. Kyungsoo sighed in relief watching from afar. The distraction bought him enough time to sneak in without any commercial.

At least that’s what he thought.

“ Going somewhere~”

Kyungsoo squeaked and spun around holding on to his back pack for dear life.

“ You didn’t think I forgot about the whole deal just like that, did you….bambi~”

Chanyeol smirked at the way Kyungsoo’s mood changed from fear to annoyance. God it was fun teasing the little owl.

“ Don’t call me that!”

“ What bambi?”

“ Yah!”

“ I’ll call you whatever I want. You are the slave, I’m the master remember?”

Kyungsoo huffed a small pout displaying on his heart shaped lips. Yeah he forgot his life was at the mercy of the giant.

“ Don’t do that”

Chanyeol had an unreadable expression on his face as he said that.

“ H-huh?”

“ Pout your lips”

“Wh-“

“ Or I might want to kiss them”

Chanyeol’s lips tugged upward at the scandalous look on Kyungsoo’s face. His innocent eyes blinked few times unable to process the information. Or was that the smile playing on the taller’s for the first time? Maybe it was the both.

“ Everyday after school exactly on 3.15 , come to my house. No excuses whatsoever! I don’t tolerate tardiness”

 

Even before Kyungsoo could argue about the fact he walked away casually ruffling his slightly curled locks.

 

 

“ Ay Kreaseu~ Did you see that? Dumbyeol smiled. He actually smiled!”

“ Yo Suho, how many times do I have to tell you not to watch horror films? I knew this would have happened”

“ What? no idiot I meant for real. It’s not even a creepy one. You know he hasn’t spared a single smile after that day”

Kris tsked closing the window. “ Love sick idiots! “

Suho raised his eye brow when Kris gave him are-you-for-real? look. They were at the X4 common room which was used to be Exo a year ago. Baekhyun’s and Chen’s constant yelling was unbearable, shouting at the top of their lungs to prove a silly point like who’s is bigger or not. Tao and Yixing arguing about the scariest creature on earth. The bloody pigeon for Yixing and the creepy crawling cockroach for Tao. Finally at the middle Luhan the new friend introduced to the gang by the maknae as the beloved fake fiancé chattering happily with the baozi totally ignorant to the jealousy radar of Sehun. His bubble tea long forgotten on the table hours ago.

“Oh~” Suho said dumbly. Apperantly he hadn’t notice the way Sehun was was gritting his teeth until now.

“ Shouldn’t we do something about this?”

“ About what? Last time the argument went up to the extent where we had to keep them away at least 20 meters apart to stop killing each other. Tao wushu ed me when I tried to set him up a peace conference with a cockroach and Yixing almost jumped over a dam when Xiumin accidently released the experimental pigeon we bought from Chicago. I don’t know what to do about Sehun tho-“

“ No you stupid dragon! I meant about Chanyeol and Kai. By the way when did we buy a pigeon?”

“ On our Chicago tour of course. You didn’t see it because baozi had a sugar rush by then and end up opening the cage in the middle of his and Lay’s bedroom. And what do you mean Yeol and Kkamjong? We can’t interfere in such a matter. It’s not like we are talking about ‘Matilda’ or a KFC chicken bucket. You know I don’t need to end up like a nugget!”

…………………………………..

Chanyeol stood before the balcony taking a huge breath closing his eyes.

8 Years ago

“ Young master Chanyeol ~ Wake up. It’s your birthday”

He huffed in response and covered himself in a cocoon.

“ What’s so great about it? It’s not like I’ve anybody to celebrate it with ”

The maid made no move to persuade the younger knowing very well about the latter’s anger issues. It was his 10th birthday. Nothing special, just like the rest of them. There was a massive cake structure in the middle of the table coated with boring colours, lit with candles. The table was filled with various kinds of expensive dishes and sweet desserts. Upon his feet was a pile of large gifts which he failed to bat an eyelash. Finally the little note lying on the table along with a large package. Every year it’s the same.

Chanyeol crushed the note without even glancing at the content.

“ Throw them away”

“ B-but young m-maste-“

“ I said throw them AWAY! ”

He stepped on the crumpled note and angrily strode towards his room, bursting in to tears immediately after closing the door. How could they do this to him? He just wants to have a SINGLE birthday like a normal kid. To be feel loved and cared for once in his life. Was that too much to ask?

Happy birthday yeol! Noona is really sorry okay? I can’t be home for few ……ye- months. My schedule is tight. So how’s the gift I’ve sent you? It’s your favorite!!! I bet dad’s gift is expensive. Guess he’s still in New York. But hey, they’ve got more super cool stuff than in Korea right? Send me a reply once in a while idiot. I miss you . You’re sulking now aren’t you? Don’t worry. Mom will get well soon~ Don’t sneak in to the hospital like that again arasso? Noona will call you soon okay, Love you Yeol!

The voice mail ended with a loud beep.

A loud crash resonated as the family photograph was thrown straight to the wall, the glass frame shattering to pieces.

_That evening_

 “ Young master the ride is ready”

Chanyeol wordlessly hopped in to the back seat slamming the car door rather loudly. If it wasn’t for his mom's call he wouldn’t have stepped outside his room. Mrs. Park was diagnosed with leukemia exactly a year ago. Since then Chanyeol’s family hadn’t been the same. His father has always been a hearless, strict man. But after the incident he became even more distant and cold. Chanyeol’s sister was sent abroad for her major degree leaving poor Chanyeol alone in the huge mansion. It’s funny how everything change in a matter of time. There was no more Christmas or any celebrations in the Park family.

For Chanyeol his mother was everything. He had to wait at least a month to hear her voice since he was forbidden to leave the mansion except for school. As time goes on the phone calls limited to once every three months leaving him both worried and mad. He didn’t know why he was forbid to see his own mother or why she had to stay this long in a hospital if she only had flu. If there was something he wished more than anything it would be to see his mother one more time. At least that what he was expecting on his birthday. Not visiting some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter