No no not for him

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Kyungsoo yawned and plopped down on his chair. It’s still too early so nobody has arrived. His biology book is fully opened on his desk but he’s too sleepy to do anything about it. Last night he tossed around not having a blink of sleep. If Minho decides to rat him out he’d have to face severe consequences. There’s no doubt in that.

His head lolls to the side every ten seconds each time fighting to keep eyes open but the fatigue betrayed him.

Kyungsoo isn’t sure how long it has been but a chair screeched much faintly confusing him whether he’s still dreaming or not. The gust of wind coming through the nearby window lulled him to a deep sleep.

 

Then suddenly something soft pressed against his lips gently.

It disappeared soon as it came leaving the lingering feeling along with a slight tingling. He mumbled in his sleep and again started to doze off.

 

*Bang!*

 

A loud snicker erupted in the class as Kyungsoo snapped his eyes open startled.

 

What kind of dream was that?

 

He shook his head and wiped his lips with back of his hand feeling something foreign on them.

Eww is it drool?

 

Ms. Jung entered to the class and saved him from thinking more about his weird dream.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun entered to the class with a dramatic entrance. It was vocal training period and he had no reason- absolutely no reason to participate that class. He was part of X4 so they were always tutored privately and it wasn’t like he needed any tutoring for the time being anyway. He's bored to death and that brat Sehun still isn't coming to school. Riling up Chanyeol is not even fun anymore. That idiot has no idea about his own feelings, even after he poked the giant’s eye ball and showed the truth. And speaking of the yoda , he hasn’t seen the said male all morning.

Everyone stared at the entrance open mouthed. It was already 30 minutes late but who cares? Definitely not Byun Baekhyun. He threw a flirty wink at the audience casually nodding to the teacher. Nobody dared to question him anything as expected. By the corner of his eye he can see girls making space beside them in a hurry. He arrogantly scoffed and sat beside the owl eyed shorter who’s ironically has no idea about his arrival staring in to the thin air deep in thought. Baekhyun chuckled and leaned back on his seat watching how Kyungsoo would furrow his eye brows time to time jutting his lower lip out. He forgot the fact that the slightly shorter is sometimes 4D. He snapped his fingers in front of the said male and he jumped a bit staring at him with his big owl eyes.

 

“ Yah are you done daydreaming?”

 

Kyungsoo’s expression changed from confusion to annoyance. Without uttering anything he faced forward. Baekhyun pouted at the lack of response. He’s soooo bored.

 

“ Kyung~”

 

“Kyungie~”

 

“Penguin~”

 

“D.O!”

 

Everyone’s attention was on them. Baekhyun continued to poke him not even bothering to lower his voice. Kyungsoo swat the hand away once, twice. Mr. Lim sent him a warning glare and Kyungsoo had to retain his urge to slam his notebook on Baekhyun’s head. It’s like he’s the one who’s disturbing the lesson.

 

“Shhh” He shushed the other and returned to write the note. Baekhyun smirked. Finally ~.

 

“ D.O yah~ Buy me junk food again hmm?” He whined pursing his lips.

 

“ I’m not your slave anymore Byun” Kyungsoo said as faint as he could waiting Mr. Lim to back face them.

 

“ So? Don’t friends buy food for each other?” Other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter