Deals and Bargains

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omo Chanyeol ! *Wink* *Wink*

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

When Kyungsoo got home that evening Luhan was literally choking the life out of Sehun. Fortunately Kyungsoo was able to pry off Luhan on time.

“Kyungie we ain’t gonna keep this ert in this house any longer!!!”

“ But hyung he has no where to go”

“ So? There’s plenty of room in the pavement”

 

“ Hyung seriously?"

 

Luhan sighed.“ Kyungie you know your hyung isn’t that cruel. Of course I’m not gonna throw him out cold. I’ll be generous enough to give him a blanket or something as a parting gift though clearly he DOESN’T DESERVE ANY!!!”

Kyungsoo rubbed his temples. This X4 is seriously a load of pain. Now he has no peace neither at school nor his own house. He looked at Sehun who’s batting eyelashes with pouty lips motioning him to persuade the deer.

 

Well what would you know. Satansoo is in the house. Kyungsoo smirked and turned to Luhan.

 

“ Hyungie~ let him off the hook only for this time okay? Please??? Besides he hasn’t completely healed yet” *Blinking wide eyes innocently*

Sehun gaped. Something is seriously wrong. Why would Kyungsoo go through all this trouble to help him even doing agyeo ??? Heck he hates agyeo. He nervously gulped and flashed his teeth when Luhan threw him an accusing glare.

Kyungsoo held on to Luhan’s wrist and pouted cutely knowing very well he won’t be able to say no.

“Please~ Only for this time”

Luhan’s eyes softened. “ B-but, *sigh* okay. If Kyungie really wants to~”

“Yay! Thanks hyung. You’re the best hyung ever” A lovely heart shaped smile formed on his lips. Older smiled and ruffled his hair gently.

“ooooh anything for you squishy~ But when this snobby kid is fully healed he can’t ever step in to this land ever again”

Sehun nodded his head vigorously from sidelines.

“Okay Kyungie I’ve to go to my night shift. Don’t worry I’ll come home before midnight and you!” He pointed his index finger at stiffened Sehun threateningly. “ If you try something funny , I’ll make sure no one will ever find your……… remainings~”

 

The lanky taller gulped audibly and smiled sheepishly. As soon as the door closed Kyungsoo’s face represented the satan himself.

“Now” He began. “ You see I can kick you out anytime I want. And of course only if you’re alive by then” He stated casually rubbing his hands together with a smug grin. It’s great to have your enemies on your palm.

“Let’s make a deal shall we?”

Sehun nodded curtly.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Chanyeol rested his left cheek on the wooden flat surface flipping a coin mindlessly.

*clunk*

“ Why did you do that stupid? Now he’s gonna hate you more”

*clunk*

“ I know”

“He’s gonna ignore your whole existance”

*clunk*

“I know”

“ You’re a dumb giant”

*clunk*

“I know”

“Do you know what I've just said”

*clunk*

“I kn-“

“GIVE ME THAT!”

Baekhyun snatched the silver coin yet the other made no move.

“Yah! Don’t act like a zombie. Say something!!!”

Chanyeol sat straight and tsked his slightly permed brown hair on left side messed up like a clown’s.

 

“ I don’t like the way he’s hanging around with Jongin”  

 

“ So? It’s not like you can do anything about it”

 

Chanyeol snapped his head to the right wearing an un amused expression. “ I’m Park Chanyeol! I’ll always get what I want!” Suddenly a creepy grin appeared on his face. “ And I know just the thing I’ve to do”

Baekhyun groaned and rolled his eyes.

………………………………………………………………………………….

-Next morning-

 

“Did you tell them?”

“…yes”

“Good! “

Kyungsoo smirked. From now on he’ll be a free man. You heard it? a FREE man. No bullying, no invading privacies , no annoying nicknames and no more ordering around. He’s no longer the slave of freaking X4. Finally peace has came back to his life once more.

“ Oh and you can’t let them know you are here understood?”

Sehun nodded feeling awfully helpless for the first time in his life. It’s shameful and he has no words to describe how ty it feels.

“ I already told Baekhyun since we started the whole slave thing. But you do know I can’t order Chanyeol hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter