Hurt and confused

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Buckle up! You are in for a emotional roller coster!     Warning- Mentioned about bit of a violence

.........................................................................................................................................................................

 

“ You little ! Do you know what the have you done? Because of you I lost 50 million dollars!!!”

“ So what? You want me to marry that ? “

Chairman Oh smashed the whiskey bottle on the floor furiously and slurred.

“ That supposed to be your fiancé ! Who gave you permission to break the marriage off huh?" Sehun gritted his teeth.

“ Nobody has the right to order me around. I repeat nobody!”

“You little-“ The old man punched Sehun hard making his head hit the wall.

“ I’m your father! YOU- LISTEN -TO -ME!”

Sehun groaned and stood up on his feet wincing and wiped off the blood on the lip cut.

“ Huh father you say? “ Sehun scoffed. “You’ll NEVER be my father! Because of you mom left us…................ she left me” Tears welled in his eyes and lips quivered from anger.

“That good for nothing left on her own!”

It hit the final and Sehun angrily grabbed the chairman by the collar and punched him repeatedly.

“HOW *punch* DARE *punch* YOU *punch* CALL HER *punch* NAMES WHEN YOU *punch* ARE *punch* ING AROUND!!!!!!

The old man coughed blood and reached for the nearest thing he could hold.

“ I knew *cough* you will be a good *cough*for nothing piece of ! Sleeping around with s!” He smashed the broken glass on Sehun’s temple . Luckily he managed to dodge the attack on time.

“ What is YOUR excuse then??? You were around since I was seven!!!” Sehun yelled and cried his heart out. “ Where were you when mom left? Where were you when I wanted you the most?? Do you even know how I spent every ing day of my childhood in misery wishing for a family ? You stole my happiness ! You took away my childhood ! You practically destroyed my LIFE!”

He furiously kicked the dining table and threw all the glasses and candle stands to the floor. Not feeling satisfied he grabbed the near by chair and threw it to the wall crashing the windows and other things on the way.

“Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter