Partners in crime

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

Lmao!!! Behold the devils Sebaek   *Warning* - Code red ! Take cover Chankai! LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

As soon as the front door closed Kai peeked from the window to see Kyungsoo running across the street with one shoe in hand. Kai chuckled as the latter waddled while putting the shoe totally ignorant to attention receiving from people passing by. He felt sorry for the latter cause because of him Kyungsoo had to miss school.(At least he thought) Heaving a sigh he went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water but stopped spotting a yellow sticky note on the dining table. He felt his heart skip a beat but shrugged it off and heated the dish which is already inside the microwave. Kai teared up a bit as he gulped the first spoon. It felt so nice to enjoy a home cooked meal made by someone else other than him cause it makes him feel loved and cared.

He scrolled up and down the screen checking the school blog and stopped at a certain picture and narrowed his eyes. Sure he isn’t a person who’s interested in gossip but today he has nothing to do other than rest so he decided to check the school blog. Not so surprisingly it was about bullying again. A year ago it had got out of control completely and even went viral. Chairman Oh covered it up and controlled the situation. But still it was all over the internet. Most said the famous X4 was behind the whole thing specially the President’s son Park Chanyeol. However no one questioned nor argued and the victim also didn’t press charges. Baekhyun and Sehun were furious and on the other hand Chanyeol who was accused the most didn’t even bat an eyelash. The latter had been much different after his mother’s death and still no one knows what caused him to go from happy virus to rude egoistic arrogant teen aside from the tragic event. Taemin is more likely to be the one to pull a stunt like that but Kai knows him better. He wants revenge from Kai and only him. Kai never thought a family issue would cause something like this in their brotherhood. However the whole revenge thing finally went over the poor soul named Kyungsoo.

He looked at the picture of him and Taemin clutching on to each others blazers while Kyungsoo’s beaten up figure lying below. They always find a way to ruin SM reputation. According to Baek some underground organization is planning on destructing Mr. Parks holds so without a doubt SM is a part of it. Kai dismissed the hateful comments which is obviously posted by SM students about Kyungsoo who’s ironically the victim here. His gaze next stopped on the audition of this semester due on…….. !!

Kai quickly made a run for the bathroom and got ready within 20 min or so . He wished Kyungsoo got there on time.

He carefully checked side ways looking for a certain short wide eyed male on his way but couldn’t find him. Hoping he could find the other at school he took long strides across the halls dismissing others whisperings and confused faces upon seeing him looking so worked up for the first time. And he didn’t give a flying about what they think at the moment. hypocrites !

“Woaaah man easy! “ Sehun tugged him on his shoulder effectively stopping him. “ Where are you going? I thought you were sick” Actually Kai had no answer for that. Upon seeing other’s bewildered state whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter