Stay

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taemin scoffed and stood up dusting his pants.

“Do I look like I care Park?” Chanyeol knitted his eyebrows together and replied darkly .

“Maybe you should”

 

“Taemin c’mon man let’s go” Minho ushered Taemin who didn’t budge from the spot engaging in a staring contest. He glanced at Kyungsoo for a brief moment with a scowl on his face.

“This is NOT over you midget!”

 

Chanyeol looked at the retreating figure of the two and snapped his head towards the smaller. Taking a step forward with hands in pockets he gazed Kyungsoo’s face sternly making the latter gulp.

 

“Be ready to beg on your knees soon shorty”

Turning and taking few steps again,

 

“On my feet!” And left confused Kyungsoo in the secluded hallway.

……………………………………………….

Kyungsoo stared at the sky blankly back resting against the wall. He’s on the rooftop again. Somehow spending time there became a habit of his. But every time he’s taking steps deep down he wished the other was there even though Kyungsoo knew he wasn’t.

He has zero idea about the upcoming vocal test. What if he embarrass him self? And how the hell he’s going to beat Byun? And what’s wrong with that yoda? Just thinking about the giant gives him high blood pressure. Only if he could strangle him along with the mop head.

 

Beg on my knees? on his feet? Kyungsoo scoffed and wiped the table furiously.

“OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!”

 

“K-kyungsoo ssi? Are you okay?” An angelic voice asked him with a gentle nudge waking him up from his inner turmoil.

“U-umm …” I forgot I’m at the café. Please Mr. Choi don’t fire me

“Y-yeah s-sure!” Kyungsoo stuttered uneasily as the customers plus his teeny weenie crush rest their attention on him. Byung hee smiled coyly seeing his red face and went to take another order. Bowing several times Kyungsoo decided to take the kitchen duties unable to face the crowd.

After his shift Kyungsoo headed home cursing and gritting his teeth as the cold weather enveloped him in whole. To make things worse it started to rain heavily. Kyungsoo owns no ride except his legs. So the latter clutched on to his bag tightly by left while gripping to his umbrella by the other. His teeth chatter uncontrollably. He still has to face the goddamn vocal test and with his luck he can cough through out the session tomorrow. Upon seeing a figure at a bench by the lake Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks. Is it a ghost? Nah the cemetery is like……………… few feet away Kyungsoo gulped in panic. Who else on his right mind would sit on a stormy night right? He carefully peeked to see the stranger who’s not even bothering to cover himself nor budge staring somewhere far crossing his legs one over the other. Okay it’s not a ghost…..maybe. Whoever it is he’s going to catch a cold for sure. So being the caring person he is, Kyungsoo slowly stepped towards the bench and gently tapped other’s shoulder .

“ H-hey may be you shoul- “ Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks as the stranger turned his head. It’s none other than …

Kai- ssi?

……………………………………………………..

~Ring~

~Ring~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter