Satansoo

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

 

“ Good Bye Kyungie! and come home before six okay?”

“ Okay okay ….. mom “ Kyungsoo stucked his tongue out at Luhan in a teasing manner.

He left home bit early so he won’t bump in to giants nor saesangs. Besides he needs to find a certain restaurant. So here he’s standing in front of a bit old looking building jumping from one foot to another as the weather is cold.

“ May I help you?” a girl who’s roughly around Kyungsoo’s height with auburn hair asked politely.

“ A-ah nae , a-are you l-looking for a-additional w-workers? “ Kyungsoo mentally face palmed due to his awkwardness around girls.

“ Come in. Mr. Choi will talk to you” She spared him another smile making Kyungsoo blush a little.(Ksoo-: Whaat? she’s pretty) Kyungsoo was taken through the halls and stopped in front a door.

“ Mr Choi! You’ve some company!” Somebody let out a deep ‘hmm’ resulting poor Kyungsoo to gulp in nervousness. Who knows maybe his new boss is a middle aged grumpy strict man. He opened the door slowly and stood in front of the man awkwardly who’s currently back facing him. The said man turned around and Kyungsoo felt like he’s seen the man somewhere.

“Take a seat. How can I help you young man?” The man in his 60’s asked sparing a reassuring smile.

“Um oh..um I’m k-kind of looking for a part time job?”

“ hmm a part time job you say?” He scratched his chin with his index finger and checked Kyungsoo up and down who’s now looking everywhere except Mr. Choi with his big round orbs.

“ Aren’t you little bit young to do part time? I can’t go over the rules you know?”

“ N-no no sir I’m 17!” Kyungsoo quickly grabbed his ID and literally shoved it in his face.

“Oh I see”   

“ So can I have the job?”

“There’s a little problem son. You’re going to SM aren’t you? “ He pointed out Kyungsoo’s blazor. “You know the rules right?”

“Please sir I’m desperate. I need this job. So can you please reconsider?” The old man thought for a minute and sighed.

“ I can understand your situation. I guess you’re on a scholarship. Okay then let’s keep this a secret shall we?” The old man said with a chuckle seeing Kyungsoo bowing and muttering thank you over and over again.

“Now run along. You can’t be late for school and your job too” Kyungsoo smiled showing almost of his teeth and stepped out from the building feeling a big weight has been dropped from his chest.

However as he was passing the school basket ball coat he was ambushed by the mean blond himself.

“Look who’s here” Taemin said grabbing Kyungsoo by his collar. Kyungsoo only glared in return much to other’s surprise.

“Aren’t you scared you little ?”

“ For what?”

Taemin gritted his teeth. "You humiliated me LEE TAEMIN in front of everyone yesterday!”

 

“ You deserved it. Oh and is that your name?”

Taemin finally lost it and raised his fist ready to hit the smaller until,

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter