New Life

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ring Ring *

" Hyung! Check the door please! " Kyungsoo said sleepily still not wanting to get up from the comfortable bed.

*Ring Ring Ring *

" Hyung! " this time he shouted. " where's that stupid gege? " He yawned and climbed down the steps rubbing the sleepy eyes. When he opened the door he was met with some package. Probably Luhan hyung's lovelies as he called them. Kyungsoo knows better than to touch them cause last time he did that he almost had a heart attack. 

Kyungsoo is a 17 year old who has the face of a middle schooler with those cute big eyes , button nose and heart shaped lips. However looks can be deceiving. He lost his parents when he was five and lived with his grandpa until he's 16.After his death Kyungsoo moved to Seoul and started looking for part time jobs. That's when he met the angel looking Xi Luhan . He took a great liking in Kyungsoo and was kind enough to let him share his apartment. 

Kyungsoo didn't take that long to understand the deer like doe eyed boy. Luhan is the most kindest and loving person he ever met though he can be a such a pain when he's nagging like an ahjumma. And he's bi polar. One time he's the sweetest thing in the world and then suddenly turns to the spawn of Satan himself. The other important thing you should know about Luhan is that he HATES when people says he's girly.  According to the records they were not able to say that to him ever again. Kyungsoo likes to leave it for others imagination. But he can't deny the fact that Luhan cares for him. Like a lot. He's the hyung / family Kyungsoo never had .

Above the package there's a letter directed to his name bearing an unknown seal to which Kyungsoo frowned in confusion. He comes inside while struggling with the letter and put the package on the dining table. When he's about to open the letter the back door opens and shuts loudly resulting the door to vibrate.

here it goes 3 , 2 , 1  " Kyungieeeeeeee! " 

By now he knows Luhan like the back of his hand. So he leaves the letter there and goes straight to their sharing bedroom. They've an extra room but Luhan strictly ordered Kyungsoo to share his own room unless he wants to see his embarrassing photos to be uploaded in his SNS wall. Kyungsoo sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

" uhaa Kyungieeeeeeee! " Luhan frantically flew his hands and squeezed him in a bone crushing hug. Fortunately he's used to it now. So he pats on the back gently causing the other to sob out louder.

" H-he d-dumped me kyungi -yah! What should I do " he said through the hiccups. Kyungsoo felt sorry for him. Luhan suddenly broke the hug and sat straight with burning eyes.  " That jerk! He doesn't know what he's missing. How dare he? I'll show him with whom he's messing with! Hahaha hah " here comes the evil cackling followed by knuckles cracking. Like Kyungsoo said he's bipolar and when he said he felt sorry for 'him', it wasn't Luhan but the soon to be dead unlucky poor soul.

" C'mon hyung it's not even anything serious. And-" 

" NOT SERIOUS? How it can be NOT serious? I gave him m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter