Stupid in Love pt.1

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 48: Stupid in Love pt 1

 

“Jisoo ya .." Minhyun called Jisoo and it made Jisoo stop.

Minhyun followed her out of the class and shyly returned the umbrella. "Here's your umbrella.. Thank you so much."

“Oh? My pleasure, Minhyun ah..” Jisoo responded softly and it made the kids who witnessed that moment starting to tease them both.

Minhyun was really embarrassed. With that, he bowed briefly to Jisoo and started running away.

The other kids were really amused by his nervous act.

But there was one person who wasn’t amused by it.

Hanna was standing frozen in the corridor in front of her class, eyes staring at the thing Jisoo was holding. A pink umbrella that Minhyun used when he picked her up.

I thought it was Sujin unnie’s.

Turns out it is Jisoo’s?

How could it be in Minhyun’s hand?

I don’t understand.

 

Didn't wasting time, Hanna decided to approach Jisoo. "Jisoo ya.."

"Oh, Hanna?"

"Is that yours?" Hanna asked as she pointed on an umbrella Jisoo was holding.

"Yes.. Why?" Jisoo asked back casually.

"But how.. it was.. Minhyun--?" Hanna was struggling to ask.

Fortunately Jisoo answered it directly. "Aah, that's because when we studied together at Saturday---"

 "It's study date, Hanna.. study date.." Her friend cut Jisoo’s words.

With that, Jisoo hit her friend's arm softly while saying, "What are you saying, Nayeon ah?"  She went back to tell Hanna. "It's only a simple study group, Hanna."

"What simple when you studied just you and him at the romantic cafe, tsk, don't deny it Jisoo ya.." Nayeon still tried to tease Jisoo.

Jisoo threw a glare to Nayeon. "Let me answer Hanna's question.." And it made Nayeon acted like she zip .

"Where am I?" Jisoo asked.

Hanna could see that Jisoo was nervous. Her blushing face said it all, but Hanna couldn't answer her question. She was still confused over everything.

Jisoo continued, "Ah! When we studied together, Minhyun's mom called him asking him to pick her up at the supermarket, so I just lend my umbrella for him."

His mom?

But I’m the one who called him

That revelation surprised Hanna. She was silent for a moment before finally muttering, "He's so stupid." Then Hanna bowed lightly to Jisoo while saying, "I apologize on his behalf, Jisoo ya.."

Hanna's act surprised Jisoo. "Eh? Why'd you have to apologize? He just tried to be a good son. Nothing's wrong with that.." .

 "Just, sorry.." Hanna said softly.

 

 

-00-

 

 

Hanna spent her night class with thoughts about Minhyun and Jisoo. How can Minhyun leave Jisoo when they were having a date just to pick her up? Hanna really couldn't understand.

 

"Hannaaaa" Minhyun greeted cheerfully as soon as he saw Hanna after the class end.

Hanna only glanced and continued to walk with Minki in silent.

Minhyun was actually surprised by Hanna's action. But he didn't think it farther. He just continued walking happily beside Jonghyun.

 

But then Jonghyun started the conversation. "Today, Minhyun is really weird. He's smiling the whole day."

"What happens?" Minki who was walking next to Minhyun asking.

Dongho who walked next to Hanna, also asked, "Something good happened?"

Minhyun could only silent while holding his smile.

Minki then deliberately bumped his arm on Minhyun while saying, "Spill it out, there's no secret between us."

Minhyun naturally glanced at Hanna before responding, "Can't I smile?"

Dongho who noticed it could only comment, "Aaah, you're seriously a fool, Minhyun ah. ."

 

Then they continued walking home while chatting about other things, mostly about their plan for summer break. Dongho might spend his summer break with practicing Kendo, Jonghyun with internship, Minki with exploring about fashion design, meanwhile Minhyun and Hanna still didn't have any plan. It made Dongho teased them, "You can just spend holidays together, Min-Hanna.."

It directly made Minhyun blushing. "W-what are you saying, uh?"

Meanwhile Hanna threw a deadly glare at Dongho and it shut him up.

 

When they reached home, Minhyun took time to approach Hanna before she walked into her home.

"Hanna ya, good night. Sleep tight." He said sweetly while looking into her eyes.

But Hanna could only reply with a questioning looks. "Minhyun ah.."

"Uhm?" Minhyun looked excited. It was like he really happy Hanna initiated to have a longer conversation.

But Hanna didn't continue what she wanted to ask. Meanwhile she could only say, "Ah, never mind.. Good night." She said it softly before going into her home, leaving Minhyun smiling by himself.

 

 

-00-

 

 

Minhyun couldn't help but smile. How not, he felt like he just got a confession of love from Hanna. "I like that scent. Your scent." The sentence kept ringing in his mind. He felt that there's a possibility Hanna likes him too.

While Minhyun was on the cloud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter