New Experience

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 44: New

 

The kids had finished their day class and also their night class. Jonghyun had went to the restaurant since the day class end. And Dongho went to a hotel with his dad. So, there were only Hanna, Minhyun, and Minki who went to the Dobong-dong.

But then Minhyun suddenly gave an idea."Guys, what do you think if we go home with a different route?"

Minki asked, "What do you mean?"

"It's just.. we always go home with the same route all the time. I think we should try a different route. It will give us new experience. How?"

Hanna smiled at Minhyun and said, "You're right. It's kinda exciting. What do you think, Minki ya?"

Minki was simply nodding. "Okay.."

"Then, what about we take the same bus with them?" Hanna pointed on two guys who were standing side by side at the bus stop. "Oi, Ong Niel!" Hanna screamed calling them and they turned their heads.

"Hey, Hanna Banana!" Ong greeted back with the same enthusiasm. But it made Minhyun frown.

They approached Ong and Daniel, and Minhyun asked Ong, "Since when you have a nickname for Hanna?"

"Since today!" Ong answered excitedly as he smiled at Hanna. "She treated me banana milks. Two bottles."

Hanna smiled back at Ong and it made not only Minhyun, but the other kids frowning. It was a bit surprising since Hanna and Ong usually bicker like Tom & Jerry but this time they looked so peacefully friendly.

"You two are weird. Do you start falling to each other?" Asked Daniel in teasing mode.

That question surprised Minhyun. He directly remembered the time Hanna told him that Ong is a good choice for her to move on.

But he got more surprised when Ong comfortably slung his arms on Hanna shoulder. He really wanted to shove his arms and kept Hanna behind his back, shielding her. But fortunately Hanna could still defend herself.

She shoved Ong's arm while saying, "We're not this close yet, Seungwoo ssi.."

"Yes, not yet. But soon will." Ong smiled sheepishly at Hanna.

And it made Minhyun really wanted to strangle Ong.

"He's dangerous, Hanna ya. Just so you know." Daniel told Hanna while smirking at Ong.

"Not that I don't know." Hanna responded shortly.

And it made Ong smiled proudly. "She knows it. And she still wants to be with me."

"Who wants to be with you, you punk?!" Hanna punched Ong's arm softly and it made the kids laughing, while Minhyun sighed in relieve.

Seriously, this dude is dangerous. Minhyun said in his mind.

Then the bus came, Ong Niel went inside the bus and got surprised to see that their three of friends followed them.

"Oh? Why'd you follow us?" Daniel asked innocently.

"Want to get a new experience." Minhyun answered while smiling.

Daniel and Ong was showing a confused look, but they welcomed them anyway. They sat on the back seat and started to chat about the counseling they had with Kwon Boa and how it really opened their minds.

Just like this time. Having new experience is the thing Boa suggested. Minhyun, Hanna, and Minki felt like it really gave benefit to them. With going through this new route they know places they haven't know, they met new people, and somehow it refresh their mind.

Yeah, having new experience isn't bad. Dare yourself to do it, Hwang Minhyun! Minhyun told himself while excitedly looking outside through the window.

 

-00-

 

In the morning, they went to school as usual. And when the lunch time came, they gathered at the cafeteria as usual.

"Dongho ya, what's happened? Your eyes bag swollen.." Hanna asked in worry as soon as she sat on the chair.

"I haven't slept, Hanna.." Dongho answered softly while munching his lunch.

"Why?" This time Minki was the one who's asking.

"He stayed up all night to make a presentation to his mom." Jonghyun answered in Dongho's behalf.

"Presentation?" Hanna and Minki we're confused.

"Yes, a presentation filled with data about Kendo player safety. He'll do Boa nim suggestions to persuade his mom with it." This time, Minhyun who explained.

"Aaah..." Both Hanna and Minki nodded in understand.

"So, when will you present it?" Asked Namjoo.

"Tonight." Dongho answered shortly before finishing his munch and then explained, "I have made an appointment to see her with Dad to talk about my future. I hope everything will be going fine.."

"Yes, we hope you succeed, Dongho ya.." all the kids said.

Dongho nodded simply. "Yeah. Thank you."

"So, what about you Hanna, have you decided about your future?" Asked Daehwi changing the topic.

Hanna put down her spoon and looked at her friends. "Yes. I have decided not to join the audition."

"What?? Why??" All of the kids except Minhyun was screaming in confuse.

"I don't want to sing become my career. I will keep singing as my hobby." Hanna answered.

"Are you serious, Hanna?”

“Have you thought about it carefully?”

Namjoo and Daehwi directly responded with questions.

Hanna took a deep breath before answering, “I have thought about it carefully. And I have firmly decided it.”

“But Hanna.. Don’t you remember the time when you whined that your family don’t appreciate your dream? Remember the time you really want to get the solo part but you didn’t get a chance? Why now when your parents support you, when you have a big chance, you waste it?” Jonghyun asked Hanna deeply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter