Neverland

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: Neverland

 

The 1st day in 2012

Everyone was still in lazy mode after staying up till late night, except -of course- the mom. Mom woke up as usual and did the daily chores. But in Kwak residence, the mom didn't want to work alone. Hanna’s mom has woke Hana up to help her with the chores even though Hanna was still really sleepy. But even with grumbles everywhere, the chores was finally done. And the last thing Hanna’s mom asked Hanna to do was, "Hanna ya, go check your brother in his room?"

"He didn't come yet?" Hanna was quite surprise to the fact that her mom still didn’t know that her oldest child has come home or not.

"That's why I ask you to check on him.." Hanna’s mom answered in relax.

“You should’ve asked me to check him before asking me to do the chores, mom..” Hanna was shaking her head in disbelief.

But Mrs. Kwak ignored Hanna’s comment and even ordered her, "If he's in his room, wake him up.. it's already noon.."

Hanna could only obey. She went to her brother’s room and found him sleeping peacefully. She walked closer and said, "Oppa, wake up.." Didn’t give any reaction, Hanna said it louder while poking his arm, "Aaron Kwak, wake up!"

This time he responded while still closing his eyes, "Why'd you have to wake me up? It's holiday, I need more sleep.."

"Yeah, I agree with you.. But mom ask me to wake you up. So, come on!" This time Hanna shook her older brother’s body so hard.

Until Aaron jumped in frustration. "Ah, really this little wench!" But finished yelling out his sister, he took the blanket, covered his whole body and continued to sleep.

Rolling her eyes, Hanna didn’t give up. She went out from his room and came back with Grace. With that, Hanna commanded Grace to get inside the blanket and tickle her older brother.

Aaron screamed by Grace attack and that meant Hanna’s task to wake her brother was done. She walked out the room while saying, “Thank you, Grace..”

 

Finished with the house’s chores, Hanna asked her mom’s permission to meet the Dobong-dong kids. "Mom, I'll go to Jonghyun's house, bye.."

But even before her mom saying anything, Hanna has already closed the door and leaving the house. Her mom could only mumble, "Hish that girl, just last night they gathered here, now they want to gather again, how could they don't get bored of each other?"

 

Just across Hanna’s house, it was already Jonghyun’s house, the place where the Dobong-dong kids usually gathered. She even knew the password of the house, Jonghyun’s birthday. She went into Jonghyun’s room casually and greeted with a loud, "ANN--"

"Ssshh!" But before she finished her greeting, the other kids were already put their fingers in front of their lips, signing Hanna not to make noise.

Hanna saw Jonghyun still in his deep sleep on his traditional bed, and commented "Spending holiday with sleeping, definitely Kim Jonghyun’s style.. He's no fun."

"Can't you look that he's really tired? Let him get more sleep.." Minhyun responded fast.

Sitiing in the middle of the room, Hanna asked the others. "But what are you guys just doing?"

"I'm reading comic.." Minhyun answered as he showed his Transformer comic he held in his hand.

"I'm making a doodle.." Minki answered without looking up and still focused on his drawing.

"I'm watching video.." Dongho answered while showing the Kendo practice he watched on Youtube.

Hanna sighed. "Heol. If you guys only want to do those thing, why bother to gather here?"

"Why not? Here is a lot better than my house.." Dongho responded fast.

Knowing how scary Kang’s residence was, Hanna could only nod. "Ah! Yes, of course.." But then she pouted, "But, what will I do then?"

Hanna shifted closer to Minhyun and joined him to read the comic. It was The Transformers: Megatron Origin, a part of the series that Minhyun has read for maybe 10 times, telling about the rise of Megatron to power, the origins of Decepticons and the beginning of the civil war on Cyberton that Hanna was quite remember about the plot.

She was just joining Minhyun to read that because she has nothing to do. But for Minyun, having Hanna closed to him was a distraction. He couldn’t focus on reading the comic, because he kept listening to Hanna’s breathing. Actually they have made so many skin-ship since elementary school, so it shouldn’t be something special, but lately Minhyun feel nervous every time Hanna close to him. He assumed it was because of the growing hormones he have towards the girls in general, not specifically towards Hanna. But then suddenly Hanna sighed loudly, "aaah, I'm bored.."

That was enough to make Minhyun jumping in shock.

Hanna looked at him with a frown on her face. "Why'd you have to be shocked?"

Minhyun could only look away to hide his embarrassment

Hanna was complaining again, "Aaah I'm bored, can we just do something?"

But even with her complaints, the other kids were still ignoring her. Until she found an idea. "Ah! Minhyun ah, go get your camera!"

While pretending to read the comic again, he hesitantly responded, "Ah, why?"

"I want to check our photos last night.."

"Later, I just got arrived here.." Minhyun refused the order.

But Hanna insisted, "Yaa, Hwang Minhyun, you better get up and get your camera before I count to three.. One, Two, "

"Alright! Alright! Hish you really.." With Hanna’s order, Minhyun couldn’t help but to obey. It was happen naturally, like a habit. A bad habit to be specific.

 

After Minhyu was out of sight, Dongho asked Hanna, "What will you do if he didn't get up after you count to three?"

Hanna grinned. "Nothing.."

With that Dongho chuckled. "You really like to order him around.."

"Because it's only Minhyun who obey everything she say.. if it's me, I will fight back." Minki responded while still busy drawing on the paper.

Dongho laughed softly as he said, "Me too.."

"Of course.. Minhyun is different.. He's the purest man on earth.." Hanna smiled satisfyingly.

"No. He's a fool." Minki concluded.

 

After few minutes, the tall guy Hwang Minhyun came back to Jonghyun’s room while handing out the thing that Ms. Kwak asked. "Here.."

Hanna took it and directly operated the camera to show the pictures they took last night. "Omo.. this is so cute.."

"Look.." Dongho and Minki shifted their focus and came closer to Hana.

"Ya, your mouth was full of hotteok..” Hanna commented about how Dongho looks in the picture.

“Definitely from our big eater.." Minki commented.

“Jonghyun is really cute though with his pizza..” Hanna smiled brightly just seeing Jonghyun holding his piece of Pizza. Definitely a bias comment. Then Hanna said loud, "Ah! What about we print this photo? Dongho ya, print this in your house.. You have a good printer, right?"

"Just do it yourself.." Dongho refused fast.

"I'm scared of your mom.." Hanna tried to give reason

But it didn’t help because Dongho’s answer was, "Me too.."

Hanna sighed. Didn’t want to give up, Hanna tried to ask Minki, "Minki ya---"

But before she finished her sentence, Minki responded fast, "I don't have printer."

"Minhyun--"

"We're out of ink.." Minhyun also responded fast.

"Heol.” Hanna heaved a heavy sigh. But then she also realized that she didn’t have photo paper. With that, she asked Minhyun, "Let's just go buy it. Come on, Minhyun ah!"

"Just later.. It's cold outside." Minhyun tried to refuse.

But Madame Hanna was expert to insist, "Noo.. I want it now.. hurry!"

And Hwang Minhyun couldn’t have ability to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter