SEVEN

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

It's breaks my heart.. When I saw how Nayeon holds Momo's hand earlier, is this the reason why Momo wants to come with me? And why in the first place they know each other?? ARGH so many questions! I slap myself and bite my lower lips. Well that's kinda hurt..

"Why did you slap yourself?" Nayeon asked me, We've arrived home just now, and now she's arranging her stuff on her room, And I'm helping her.

"Nothing.." I said, Do i have to asked her about Momo? Wait no.. what if she question me?? And.. Does she have something with Momo.... IT'S BUGGING ME!

"Are you sure you're okay?" Nayeon said, She's standing in front of me while crossed arm and looking at me weirdly.

I sighed. "Can I ask you a question?" She looks at me.

"What's going on between you and momo?" I asked, not looking at her.

"Hmm, I knew you would ask that." She says, she stops her doing for a while then faced me.

"Momo was my friend for a long time, that time when you and I have not yet saw each other." She said, Best friend? That's a relief..

"Are you sure it's only best friend?" I asked her again,

She pouted, "Of course it is. And besides, I have a crush right now." She says and her eyes were sparkling.

"Who is it?"

"Yoo Jeongyeon. She's really cool!" She replied, while she fold her hands together and flattered herself alone.

"Jeongyeon? That girl was really numb you know." I says, I'm warning her now, Jeongyeon was really that numb when it comes to others feelings.

"I don't care as long as I like her." She defend.

"Well, okay. I just gives you a warning." I said and went outside.

--

I went inside my room and throw myself into bed, then reach my phone on the table and saw that there was one message so i open it.

"Momo?" I said as i saw her name on the screen. I open her message,

From: Momoring<3

Hey minaaa~

I smile when typing my reply for her.

To: Momoring<3

Hey momoring~

I locked the screen but there's a message again.

"She's that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter