THREE

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo and Mina were on their way to Gym. They can see from a distance that many students are coming in inside. 

"Looks like the game has started." Jihyo said while tip toeing because students were blocking the view from the door. 

"Excuse me.." Mina said trying to fit herself into the crowd. Luckily she's tiny so she gets inside. As soon as she steps inside.. A cheer of the crowd calling the name of 'Momo' was the first she heard. The Girl she admired was just take a shot of 3 points infront of her. She couldn't take off her eyes to Momo, it was like glued to the girl.

"Momo! Momo!" The crowd was cheering wildly when she does that 3point shot. Momo smiled with confidence while running backwards. She looks so cool while doing that. Her hair was in ponytail, while she was dripping wet but looked hot. 

"Why you leave me out there Mina!" Jihyo, who finally gets in from the crowd said.

"Mina?" jihyo waved her hand unto Mina's face, but the latter didn't give her an attention.

"Yah!" jihyo smacks Mina's arm, that causes Mina got back into reality.

"Oh you're here." Mina said, she look at Jihyo but looked back again at Momo.

"Seriously, can we just sit down??" Jihyo asked and Mina agrees.

---

Mina's POV

We sat down near Momo's team bench. I just can't take my eyes off her. She's amazing while playing basketball. Who says that boys was only ones that look hot or cool when playing basketball?? Ya'll wrong..

The game was currently ongoing. Momo's team was lead the game by 12 points than the other team who have only 6 points.And i heard that Momo was the one who scores always.. As expected.

"Tzuyu! Subbed!" Their coach said and grab the girl named Tzuyu by arm. 

Wow.. That girl was tall and pretty. no wonder that the boys in this place just went crazy over her,

when Tzuyu girl was inside the court. She approach Momo and gives her a high five. And Momo smiled at her and patts Tzuyu's head. wtf? 

"Jealous?" Jihyo said, I just rolled my eyes. Hell i was.

The game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter