FIFTEEN

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Years Ago.. 

Momo was happily playing by herself at the park. Unlike the other kids who is playing with their friends, Momo was the only one who is playing by herself. She doesn't care about the others as long as she's enjoying. 

Not a minute, a Little girl approach her, with a smile on her face and revealing her two big teeth in front. Momo finds that fascinating and attractive. 

"Hey! Why are you playing by yourself??" The girl with a bunny teeth said, as she sat on the ground and watch Momo play in the sands.

"Because i don't have any friends.." Momo says as she pouted. 

The girl with bunny teeth smile and exclaimed, "I can be your friends from now on!" 

Momo smile widely upon that comment as she made a pinky promise to her, "Promise??"

The girl happily nodded and accept Momo's promise. 

"What's your name?" Momo ask as she comes near to the girl.

"My name is Nayeon! You?" Nayeon exclaimed happily. Momo found Nayeon's smile so cute because her bunny teeth is showing.

"Momo!" Momo said and made a crunchy face.

"Oh haha! You look cute!" Nayeon shouted as she pinches Momo's cheeks.

"O-owww!" Momo whined as Nayeon let go of her and made a teasing face.

"Sorry. You're just too cute to handle." Nayeon smile as Momo just stare at her. 

After the staring contest, Nayeon's mom called her because they will go home. Nayeon bid a farewell to Momo as Momo waved her hand to Nayeon who is running to her Mother. 

Momo can't help but to smile and with that. She began to have a crush on Nayeon.

--

But, as the time goes by. Nayeon didn't show herself to Momo but she kept waiting for Nayeon at the place where they first met. 

Now, Momo was 14 years old. And still waiting for Nayeon to come back. She was sitting at the bench of their school. Although, she's in the Junior school. She kept coming back to it hoping that Nayeon will be there. 

She's staring at the kids who are playing, and smile because she remembers herself back then. She was like a lonely wolf and didn't paying attention to the other kids but Nayeon came to her. She's so happy that time. Even though she's still a kid that but Nayeon made her heart pumed like crazy when it's too early for her.

Time pass by, Momo hang her head and losing confidence and hope that Nayeon will come back. She stands up and approach the flowers, that she often take care of and also Nayeon.

She hugged her own knee and stared at it.

"do you miss her too?" Momo says as if the flower will talk to her.

"Because, I miss her.." Momo says and smile sadly. She look at the flower for a minute and let out a sigh. She look at her watch and it's time for her to go home. She look at her back and no sign of Nayeon. She decided to come home and forget about her. She couldn't help but to tear up. She loves Nayeon so much, even though, they didn't hang out with each other but she feel likes she is soo adopted to the girl.

Momo watered the flower first and went outside the kindergarden.

Momo was walking down the side of the rode with her head hanging down. She looks so upset, she didn't even know that she will feel like this.

She was about to turn left, when someone suddenly bumped into her that made them thrown into the ground. Momo looked hurt while massaging her because it was hurt. The stranger who bumped into her didn't even say anything and just grabbing the things she drop. Momo looks at the girl but she can't see her face because she was hanging her head low.

Momo stayed quite and wait for the girl to say something, after the girl pick up her things,

She finally speaks, "I'm sorry Miss. I wasn't looking at my way.."

Momo become stiff after hearing that voice, and as the girl looked at Momo, their eyes met. Momo can't even talk properly, became dry and lose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter