ELEVEN

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are on the Van, Jeongyeon and Momo was sitting together, while Nayeon and Mina was in their side. Tzuyu and Dahyun was still awkward, They didn't even talk to each other. Tzuyu was the one on the passanger seat, Jeongyeon, Momo, Nayeon and Mina in the middle seat, then Dahyun in the back with their stuffs and belongings. It's crowded but she's comfortable. She can easily sleep.

"Are you okay there dubu?" Momo asked as she looks at Dahyun at the back.

Dahyun smiled at her and nodded, "of couse i am." 

"You sure? Want me to go there?" Momo said as she stands up but Jeong stops her. 

"Hey hey! Stop moving!" Jeongyeon says then Momo sat down.

Dahyun laughed at their cuteness, "I'm okay here momo unnie. Promise." 

Momo smile at her, 

Meanwhile, Mina was just staring at the window but her ears was on the two, Nayeon notice that so she lean in on Mina's ears then says, "Want us to change seats?" 

Mina glared at her then look at the window again. "Shut up." Nayeon laugh and lean her head towards the back supporter. 

Tzuyu, was on the front but eyeing them towards the front mirror. It's focusing on the two. She was looking at them but looking in the front window. Then look at them again, then go back. She feels like she's creepy all the time she does that. 

"You're friends are really energetic eh?" Her driver said,

Tzuyu look at him, "yes they are."

"It's good to have friends like that. You're father will be proud of you." The driver said, 

Tzuyu smiled, "i'm sure he will. Btw, how is he and mom?" 

"They are fine. Strong and healthy as always." He replied.

"That's good then, can't wait to see them once we arrive." Tzuyu says, 

She never been this excited for a trip. First, she will see her parents again, second? They will have a bonding. Then last, this Vacation will be her chance to confess her feelings to Momo.

--

 Mina's POV 

After 30 minutes of travel. We've arrived, and wow. Tzuyu's father Vacation Villa was not a villa itself! It's a Mansion! My jaw was dropped so Nayeon's hand closes it.

"You're jaw might drop." She says and laugh, I rolle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter