TEN

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months pass by, and their Christmas Vacation was here. Momo and Jeongyeon was getting ready for they Christmas Vacation trip, they are now in the dorm. They decided not to go home and just go straight for 2 weeks vacation in Vacation Villa that own by Tzuyu's father, It's a relief that Tzuyu's father allow them to stay there.

"I can't hide my excitement!" Jeongyeon says as she jumps in her bed like a kid.

"Ugh! stop jumping!" Momo hissed that was sitting at the edge of the bed, while doing something with her clothes.

"You're not excited?!" Jeongyeon said as she stops jumping and turned her attention to her roommate.

"I'm excited but stop jumping." Momo replied not looking at Jeongyeon.

"You're no fun." Jeongyeon stick her tongue out and get out from bed.

"I'm gonna go for the others." Jeongyeon said, while Momo just hummed then she leaves the room.

Meanwhile, Mina and Nayeon finished packing up their things, when Nayeon just transfered, She became Mina's roommate.

They are just busy scrolling in their phones, no one wants to open a topic, well they are used to it. Even in their home, They are like this. 

The silence was interrupt when someone knock on the door. The two look at each other and asking who will open the door, Nayeon throw her fist and Mina gets what is it. They played rock paper scissors and stone, by the result, Nayeon lose- as always. She throws her phone on her bed and went to the door then opened it. She eventually freeze when she saw who is it.

"Hey!" Jeongyeon greeted with a smile while posing a salute pose. Nayeon face blushed but then smiled,

"Hey Jeongyeon." She greeted back and let Jeongyeon go inside.

"you two finished packing already?" Jeong asked while looking at their bags.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter