REQUIREMENTS

Fantastic Fantasy Writing Contest (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The STORY REQUIREMENTS the story must be a fantasy driven theme. However, I will not be accepting vampires, werewolves, or dystopian fantasy in this contest because I feel that those are overused sub-genres, and so will not be accepting them. My preferred sub-genres will be listed below the break. The story must be 3 chapters or more: I don't feel that oneshots can have the same depth of character and world that a longer story can have. You cannot use world's that have already been created by published authors (such as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones). Please create your own world or set your story in Earth with your own fantasy themes.

 

 

The SUB-GENRES I WILL ACCEPT (MUST USE ONE OF THE ONES I ACCEPT)

 

Fantasy is a very broad genre, with dozens of sub-genres, but I am limiting this contest to only include those sub-genres which I enjoy and feel aren't overplayed. Those are....

High Fantasy (i.e Lord of the Rings) Swords and Sorcery (i.e The Belgariad) Low Fantasy (i.e Prince of Thorns) Mythical Fantasy (i.e King Arthur) Romantic Fantasy (i.e Poison Study) Heroic Fantasy (i.e Wheel of Time) Superhero Fantasy (i.e Batman) Contemporary Fantasy (i.e Chronicles of Narnia)

 

I will NOT be accepting any of the following

Vampires (i.e Twilight) Werewolves (i.e Twilight) Dystopian Fantasy (i.e Hunger Games) Comedic Fantasy (i.e Terry Pratchett)

 

If there is anything you're confused about, please reference the list provided by the link at the bottom of this page.  If there is a fantasy sub genre that you really want to write that is on neither of my lists, please ask me if you can use it. Be sure to comment your question here or PM Tigress so I won't miss the question! 

 

 

The CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS Must use a preferred character as the lead character, though you may use anyone from any band or even OC as side characters (but NO OC romances with the lead character!) See below the break for the character lists. If Hetero, may pair any two idols on this list, but I can promise that I will enjoy a preferred pairing over a random one. If , use ONLY the preferred pairings from this list (or you can ask me if you really really want to pair a different couple: I will consider it, but no promises). Again, I can promise I will enjoy a preferred pairing over one I give permission for. Only the LEAD pairings must be to my preferences, you can pair anyone for side pairings, even OCs. SPECIAL RULES FOR BTS AND TWICE: I will ONLY accept a preferred pairing or a non-romantic story starring one of my favorites to read about: they're too popular and I don't want a ton of stories of them with members I don't even enjoy reading. For TWICE, this includes the male idols who say + any female from the list: i.e I would happily accept a Nayeon+Ken story. But I will NOT accept a Momo+Ken story because she is not only my list)

 

 

 THE CHARACTERS AND PAIRINGS I WILL ACCEPT (MUST USE A NAMED CHARACTER AS A LEAD!)

The accepted bands appear in Bold, the biases in order from most to least (if not named, then I don't want them to star at all!), in parentheses are the preferred pairings though I am totally happy to receive stories with no romance at all!

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter