ANNOUNCEMENTS

Fantastic Fantasy Writing Contest (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Each time you see this story updated, check the Announcements chapter.

 

October 1: The September mini contest is closed and I'll be reading and leaving comments ASAP! 

 

September 13: The winners for the August mini-contest have been anounced! So sorry I took so long in reading, it was a rough month!
      Also, we have reached ten entries for the September mini-contest, as such, there will be two prrizes to give out at the end!

 

September 6: Made a change to the main contest entry form! Please make note of this change as it will save time for the entries to be added in future.

 

September 1: Added September mini-contest prompts/themes, as well as changed some of the set up for the mini-contests. Added incentive to comment on mini-contest entries. Moved August mini-contest entries to the chapter which will announce the winner, and started judging mini-contest entries.

 

August 27: If you're a contest addict like me, be sure to check out this new contest by DGNA_Forever. It's a new twist on contests and really quite intriguing!

What's Your Number 

​​​​​​http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1281997

 

August 18: Okay. So I said in the Requirements chapter that I will CONSIDER pairings not on my List if you ask me about them. As such, here is an additional rule to that: If I DO allow a pairing, then only ONE story from each pairing that I give an allowance to will happen. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter