PROMPTS (Plot)

Fantastic Fantasy Writing Contest (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Because I feel it might get more people entering, I have added in Plot Prompts for this. If you want to use one, please do so! You do not have to make it exact, these are meant for inspiration for you to twist into your own story. These plot prompts are from my own mind. Do please tell me if you've used one, I'm not going to judge on how well your story follows because it's meant for inspiration, but I will remove the one you've chosen from this list and add a fresh one in its place. That way no one has the same two plot prompts. =)  The (i.e.) stories are ones of mine which are the sub-genre, and as such can serve as examples if need be. (No promises that they're good samples, lol).

 

 

1: High Fantasy (i.e The Seal of Light)

An ancient necromancer had risen to power in the world, and their nemesis has been reborn. The evil one hunts Character to kill them before they can kill Evil, but Character has friends and luck to rely on. End with Character defeating Evil. (Thoughts: you can either have Character remember that they are the ancient nemesis, or you can have them learn as they go. Also, you can have more than one character who is seen to be the Nemesis, and that can be true or not)

2: Swords and Sorcery (i.e The Dead Woods)

Character A lives in a village where dark things live in the woods. Character B is a friend who always has secrets but is seen as amusing and mysterious. Char:A's family is killed and Character A decides they've had enough, so they join a passing guard unit so they can train. Character B stays. After serving, A returns home to take up the battle against the evil in the woods, not knowing that Character B is enmeshed in the evil. (Thoughts: Character B could be involved either by choice or not, and you could end it with killing B or saving them, too)

3: Low Fantasy (i.e Close of Day)

Character is either a magician or a warrior, who is tasked by their deity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter