*Chapter 8*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

They guys finally reached the farm where they were going to be working on to get their food.

The owner of the farm came out to greet them.

There were 2 more people with  him.

He asked if the guys wouldn't mind spliting into 3 groups.

Manager: "I'll split the groups. Taekyeon, Junsu, and Onew. Next group Jonghyun, Minho, and Junho. Nichkhun and Wooyoung come with me." Wooyoung got excited and started jumping around.

Wooyoung: This is gonna be fun!!!

Manager: "On the other hand, Wooyoung, you aggravate me sometimes. Umm... Minho, you change with Wooyoung." Wooyoung smiled dropped. He lowered his head and dragged his feet to his new group. Minho walked over to the manager group.

OWNER: "I'll take the manager's group. The other two groups go with my farm hands. The group that's going with me, were going near the ocean and to get clams, oysters, etc... Umm... Taecyeon??? Right??? Taecyeon shook his head yes. "Your group will be picking fresh vegtables and getting fresh rice. Last group, I'll get one of my ranch hands to take you to the store so you can get meat." 

The manager gaveTaecyeon some money for a week supply of meat.

Manager: "Also, don't forget some drinks."

They said their last words and headed off to their areas.

First Group:

 

The Owner and Manager rode in the front of the truck while Nichkhun and Minho rode in the back. Nichkhun watched Minho zip up his jacket, pull his knees to his chest. cross his arms cross his arms over his head and burry his head into his knees.

Nichkhun: "Are you cold Minho???" Minho looked up at him and shook his head no. Nichkhun smiled and winked at him. "Are you sure? cause I can come over there and warm you up... Minho put a small smile on his face and then dropped it a little.

 

Minho: "No it's fine. I'll live." He said softly. Nichkhun did a side smile and stared into Minho's eyes. Minho smiled a little and lowered his head back onto his knees. His heart was racing but he didn't wanna show it.

Second Group:

  

Onew: "Are we not gonna talk about what happened yesterday???" He said in a low voice.

Taecyeon: "I've said all I wanted to say, Onew. We've been together for a few months and you don't wanna tell our group mates. Their like our family. They won't look down on us."

Onew: "Taekyeon!!! He said a little loud which made everyone stop and look at him. He smiled and did a little laugh. "I thought I seen a snake." Everyone laughed and went back to work. Taecyeon looked at him and shook his head and went back to work. "We're gonna finish this at the home later."

Taecyeon: "Nope we're finished", he said softly.

Onew: "No we're not."

Taecyeon: "Uhh... Yeah we are." Taecyeon moved away from Onew before he could say another word. Onew knew that Taecyeon was right. He didn't want to lose him but he wasn't ready to tell the others.

Onew: "What should I do???" He said softly to himself watching Taecyeon work.

Third Group:

         

Wooyoung: "Could you believe manager ??? Saying those things..." He said to Junho as they walked through the meat market.

Junho: "Yes, I believe him. Why were you so excited anyway??? You had to go and get all muddy. That's not fun."

Wooyoung: "Not to you, but to me it sounded really fun!!! Why does everyone get to do the cool stuff and we're stuck at a meat market. It smells like dry blood!!!" He put his hand over his nose and crinckled his face.

Jonghyun: "I agree with Wooyoung-hyung... Let's hurry and get the meat on the list and go."

Junho looked at both of them and smiled.

Junho: "Okay lets go."