*Chapter Seven*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

The boys enter the home (also known as hanok) and their mouths dropped.

The out line of the walls and the beemers that connected from the ceiling to the floor were light brown wood.

The panels that stood for the windows and the walls were white.

The floors were also light brown with a square pattern on them and it had a shine to it.

All the door slide open. There was a dinning room with a low table which you had to sit on the floor.

Their was also a tea room with a slide door that led out to a small hot spring area,

There we're also two empty rooms for them to sleep in.

Jay: "This place is amazing!!!"

Junsu: "Hot spring anyone??? He said with a big smile."

Taekyeon smiled and nodded.

Junho: "I'm coming too!!!"

They ran past the manger to go change.

2PM's Manger: "Not so fast we gotta go find food"

All the boys: "What???!!!"

2PM's Manger: "Yep! We will be catching, picking, and making our own food.. I'll pick a few of you then we can go. SHINee's manger will stay here with the others. Taekyeon, Wooyoung,Onew, Jonghyun, Nichkhun,and ummm Minho." They all agreeded without a objection. 

Junsu: "Can we come to help to I feel up to some fresh air."

2PM's Manger: "The ones who wanna come can come I don't mind the more the better." Junsu and Junho decided to tag along.They put their shoes on and left.

SHINee's Manger: "You boys have fun I'm going take a little rest." Only Key, Taemin, Jay and Chansung was left.

Chansung: "Jay, wanna get a fire started, it's getting a little cold."

Jay: "Yea. Lets go..."

Chansung: "You guys can come if you want."

Taemin: "We'll meet you there gotta talk to Key Hyung.

Jay: "Alright, See you there."

Jay and Chansung left out the door.

Taemin: "Key!!! I have to tell you something the only reason I am telling you is only because I might need your help."

Key played with his bag and didn't look up at Taemin.

Jay.: "MAN!!!"

Chansung: "What is it???"

Jay: "I forgot my cell phone."

Chansung: "I'll wait. Go get it."

Jay: "Alright, I'll be quick. He kicked off his shoe and ran back inside the house. He got to the room door, but as soon as he was about to open it..."

Taemin: "Minho Hyung and Nichkhun Hyung like each other."

Key stopped what he was doing and looked up at Taemin.

Key: "Haha!!!! That's a good joke. I didn't know you could be so funny."

Taemin: "No!!! Hyung!!! Really!!! In the bathroom at the pizza shop I've seen them about to kiss."

Key wrinkled his face and drooped his smile.

Key: "Really..." Taemin shook his head yes. "Well that does explains why he's been so lost in thought lately. So why are you telling me this??? What do you need my help on???"

Taemin: "Well we can't let them do anything they will regret later so we should keep a close eye on both of them."

Key: "Well don't you think you should have told me this before they left to go find food together???"

Taemin scratched his head.

Taemin: "Yeah I guess so..."

Key rolled his eyes and got back on the floor to finish unpacking.

Key: "Okay, I'll help."

Taemin eyes grew big and he had a wide smile.

Taemin: "Really Hyung!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!" He got down to his knees and back hug Key tight.

Key: Let.... Me.... Go.... Can't breath!!!

Taemin: "Oh!!!!" He let go of Key and kept smiling.

Key: "But if anything goes wrong you take the blame." Key said while rubbing his stomach.

Taemin: "Okay!!!" Thank you hyung!!! I'm gonna help the Hyungs with the fire. See you in a bit." Key waved his hand and nodded his head.

Taemin open the door left out the room and closed the door back. All of a sudden he felt a hand grab his arm, he was being pulled. He looked up to find Jay dragging him somewhere. Jay walked fast through  the tea room and out of the door onto the porch where the hot spring was. Jay flung Taemin onto the porch and closed the door.

Taemin: "Hyung what's wrong with you???" He asked rubbing his arm.

Jay: "What you just said to Key. Was it true???"

Taemin's eyes grew big and his face started to look panic looking.

Taemin: "I have no idea what your talking about." He put on a innocent look. "Now is it okay if I pass."

Jay: "I knew it!!! I knew something was up with those two." Jay smiled. "Wait tell I tell Chansung!!!" Jay was turning to leave when Taemin grabbed his arm. Jay turned and looked at Taemin.

Taemin: Hyung!!!! Please don't tell anyone about this. I'll be in so much trouble. Minho Hyung trusted me so much with his secret. I'll do anything. Just don't tell anyone... Please!!!!" Jay wrinkled up his face.

Jay: "Then why did you tell Key." Taemin but his head down. He walked towards the edge of the porch and sat down.

Taemin: "Because... I guess it was because... I guess it was because I didn't want Nichkhun Hyung to take Minho Hyung from me. If they started dating..." He started to tear up. "If they started dating then where does that leave me in Hyungs life." Taemin started to cry softy.

Jay sat down next to him. He smiled a little. looking at Taemin cry he looked kinda cute.

Jay: "Taemin look at me." Taemin didn't look at him. "Even if Minho and Nichkhun started dating you'd still be important to Minho in a way Nichkhun will ever be. Both of you are in the same group. You've went through stuff with him that Nichkhun probley will never go through with him. So! Stop crying... Please!!!" Jay smiled.

But Taemin didn't stop he kept crying softly. But even more tears fell this time.

Taemin: "Thank.... You...... Hyung...."

Jay: "Anytime." Taemin didn't let up and Jay didn't know how to stop him. Jay put his hand under Taemin's chin and lifted his face to his and their lips connect. Jay's eyes were close but Taemin was in shock. He stopped crying. A few seconds later Jay pulled away slowly and smiled. "That's better. You look cuter when your not crying." Jay stood up. "I'll see you in a bit. Here wipe your face off and then come join us." He said sweetly as he handed Taemin his hakerchiff. Taemin took it and watched him go back into the house.

Taemin touched his lips. He felt weird inside. He felt happy. What was that he thought to himself. A smile crept over his face slowly.

Taemin: "Oh!!! Wow!!! My first kiss." His smile grew bigger. He couldn't believe he just had his first kiss with.... With!!!! With!!!! His eyes grew big!!!! " My first kiss was with a guy!!!!!"