~!Chapter 1!~

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

(Chapter 26 is the Intro! XD)

(Go Back if you haven't read it! XDD)

Minho's phone went off as he walked into the dressing room after his first shooting of "To the Beautiful You" had ended.

Minho: "Hello." he answered tiredly.

 

Taemin: "Hyung turn it to Kpop News!" he said in a rush voice.

 

Minho: "Taemin I'm getting my make-up removed right now. Can it wait." he said turning his face so the styles can see better. "What? Are they still talking about how beautiful you looked in your Sherlock hair. " he said laughing a little.

 

Taemin let out a slow breath.

Letting Minho's joke go this time.

Taemin: "No! It's Nichkhun Hyung he's been in a car accident."

Minho stop doing what he was doing as his face went into panic.

He moved passed the stylist grabbing the remote off the table and turning on the TV.

The Kpop reporter spoke ill about Nichkhun.

She mad Minho blood boil.

He watch the report to see if anyone was hurt.

When it reported that no one was severely hurt he turned towards the stylist.

 

Minho: "I have to go. I'll remove the make-up myself when i get back to my dorm." he yelled as he ran out of the door.

 

 

Taemin put his phone back in his pocket as he walked to get his interview done.

He didn't know who the person he was getting interview with.

Cause he was told whoever the person was they wanted it to stay a secret tell it was time for the interview.

Taemin walked in the interview room and saw the back of the other interviewer who was talking to the producer.

He smiled and walked up slowly behind him.

Taemin: "Hello. I'm Taemin." he said with a small bow and a kind smile on his face.

The interviewer turned to look at Taemin letting a huge smile take over his face.

Taemin's smile faded slowly as he saw Jay.

Jay:"Don't I get a welcome back kiss." he said in a humorous voice.

Taemin:"O... O... Oppa... OPPA!" he yelled as he throw his arms around Jay.

Jay hugged him back tightly not caring who was watching them.

He still had his big goofy grin on his face.

As Taemin Buried his face into Jay's jacket.

Most awwwwwed.

While other whispered.

Taemin pulled away slowly still with his arms around Jay's neck.

Jay: "I missed you so much." he said with kind eyes.

Taemin: "I missed you!" he said cutely pulling jay back into a tighter hug.

Jay laughed.

Jay: "I'm going to miss me too if you don't let me breath." he said out of breath.

Taemin: "Oh!" he said quickly letting him go. A big smile went across his face as he watch Jay take deep breaths and smile at him. "Welcome home Hyung!"

 

Taecyeon was finishing up his last photo's for the Reebok advertisement.

He gave a small bow to everyone and told them they worked hard and said thanx.

He walk off the set and straight out the door to the 2pm group van.

And waited for Wooyoung and Suzy to finish their shoot.

He laid his head back and closed his eyes.

Thoughts of Onew danced in his head again.

He thought he was over him.

They haven't seen each other for a while but his heart still had that same beat when he though of him.

He let out a slow breath and opened his eyes lifting up his head.

Only to see Onew and his manger passing infront of the van.

His eyes grew big.

He had seen Onew on TV during his SHINee comeback stage and broadcasting their new song.

But never in person.

He rushed out the van and ran to catch up with him.

TaecYeon: "Onew!" he called to him sweetly. As he try to catch his breath.

Onew stop turning to look behind him.

A heart filling look filled his face when he saw Taec's sweet smile.

Onew: "TaecYeon."