*Chapter 24*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

As night slowly came everyone packed their bags.

Cleaned the house.

Was themselves.

And sat to eat together.

Taecyeon: "Ahhh! The meats done." he said as he placed it on the table. Onew came behind him with another plate.

Onew: "And heres the kimchi." he said putting the plate down in front him as he sat next to Taecyeon. He smiled at him and Taecyeon smiled back.

Taemin: "Oww everything done!" As him and Jay walked out the washroom.

Key: "Yep!" He said with a big piece of meat already in his mouth. Chansung open his mouth as Key reached for another piece of meat. "Nooooo." he whinnied but eventually gave it to Chansung.

Chansung: "Mmmmm." he said rubbing his stomach. "Yummy." he said giving Key a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you!"

Key: "Mhm."

They talked ate and laughed.

Going over everything that happen during the MT.

Bye tomorrow everything was going to be over.

Everything was gonna end tomorrow.

So they planned to make the best of it.

After they finished eating the sat in the sitting room and played games.

Nichkhun looked at Minho who was smiling with everyone else.

Nichkhun started to think maybe Minho was hiding how he really felt so he would worry.

Minho stood to his feet.

 

Minho: "I'm going get some fresh air." he said walking to the door. Nichkhun stood to his feet.

 

Nichkhun: "Umm... Want some company." he said walking up next to him.

 

Minho: "Mm."he said with a small nod.

 

As they left out the door Jonghyun stood up and stretch.

Jonghyun: "I think I'm going to sleep."he said holding his hand out to Junho. "Are you coming?" Junho smiled at took his hand.

Junho: "Goodnight everyone."he said with a big smile.

Key pushed back against the wall behind him and cover himself as he got his iPod out.

Key: "I'm gonna sit here tell I fall to sleep."he said softly. Chansung pushed next to him and got under the same cover.

Chansung: "Then I'll be your pillow." he said softly to Key. Key smiled and nodded as he laded his head on Chansung's shoulder.

Jay lean closer to Taemin's ear.

Jay: "Wanna go to bed now?" he said softly kissing Taemin's neck.

Taemin: "Mm." he said as his face turned red. Jay helped him up. "Night Hyungs." he said nicely with a sweet small bow.

Onew: "Night."

Taecyeon: "Nighty night." 

Key waved him off.

Chansung: "Night."

Junsu: "Night." he said already half asleep. Wooyoung was already asleep. He laid on a blanket next to Junsu had his headphones in his ears with his eyes close.

Onew and Taecyeon went into the room in between the sitting room and the back bedroom Jay and Taemin was in.

They laid their pad on the floor and covered up.

Onew moved under Taecyeon's arm and rapped his arms around him.

Taecyeon smiled a snuggled back.

Onew: "Taecyeon?" he said softly as his head laded on his bare chest.

Taecyeon: "Hmm?" he said as he held Onew close.

Onew: "Tomorrow is the last day. Then is back to Seoul." Taecyeon smiled and let out a small sigh.

Taecyeon: "I know. We're gonna be pretty busy too. But..." he felt something warm and wet hit his chest. "Onew? Onew are you crying?" Onew sat up.

Onew: "I wanna stay here with you a little longer. Just a little longer." He said with a shaky voice as the tears came harder.

Taecyeon sat up and pulled him into his arms.

He held him tight and kissed his forehead.

He pushed Onew away slowly a lifted his face so that he can look into Onew's eyes.

Taecyeon: "Onew." He said taking a slow breath. "We don't have to be together in order to be together." he said in a serious voice.

Onew stop crying a little.

That was such a Taecyeon answer.

He laughed in his head.

Onew: "What do you mean?" he asked with a shaky voice.

Taecyeon smiled a little.

That was such a Onew question.

Of course he wouldn't understand.

He laugh to himself.

Taecyeon: "It means. No matter where we are we'll be together forever. We don't have to be in the same room. Automatic our hearts are connected." Onew smiled as Taecyeon wiped away his tears. "Your the only one I'll ever love it will only be you. I couldn't see myself with anyone else. I LOVE YOU." he said pulling him close again. Onew smiled.

Onew: "I love you too." He said softly as he hugged back. Taecyeon smiled. Okay. Now let's sleep.

They laded down and snuggled up.

Taecyeon: "Night." he said gently kissing Onew on the forehead.

Onew: "Night."

 

Jay was already halfway asleep.

Taemin on the other hand was still wide awake.

He watched Jay chest rise and go down slowly.

His knees was up against his chest and his head rested on his knees.

Taemin's eyes moved up to Jay's face.

Taemin smiled at the way Jay had no movement in his sleep.

He seemed calmed and peaceful the way he slept.

Jay rolled over and took a slight deep breath and let it out slow.

He opened his eyes slowly and saw Taemin looking at him.

Jay: "That's creepy staring at people in the dark." he said pulling Taemin down next to him. Taemin did a gentle smile.

Taemin: "I'm sorry." he said snuggling up to Jay.

Jay: "No. I guess it's okay if it's you." he said laughing softly. "And if it's only me your staring at." he laughed again. Taemin smiled.

Taemin: "It's always gonna only be you." he said softly. Jay smiled and kiss his forehead. He looked down at Taemin's face and saw a weird expression go across his face.

Jay: "What's going through your head?" he asked him softly. Taemin let out a small sigh.

Taemin: "I knew we were going to have to leave sooner or later. It just seem I got use to only being here with you. Now when we leave from each other. Well, what's gonna happen?" Jay didn't seem to know either.

Jay: "To be honest. I don't know." He said pulling him closer. "But what I do know is no matter where I am or where you are if you ever need me. I will come running. Your my main thing I need to protect. Without you my heart won't be whole." he said in a serious lovey dovey voice.

Taemin let out a small laugh and Jay looked at him.

Taemin looked up at him.

Taemin: "That was funny." he said cutely.

Jay: "I'm pouring out my heart to you and you think it's funny." he said moving away from Taemin and flipping on his other said angrily. Taemin laugh softly.

Taemin: "Hyung. I'm sorry." he said shaking Jay. "I didn't mean to please forgive this naive child." he said with a soft smile. He kissed Jay's arm. "Oppa." he said cutely. Jay eyes grew big.

Jay: "You finally gave into that huh?" he ask looking back at Taemin.

Taemin: "I'll only ever call you that." he said shyly. Jay smiled and stoked his cheek.

Jay: "You better."

 

Key listen to music will Chansung nodded off.

He laded his head on top of Key's head that was resting on his shoulder.

Key looked at the corner of his eyes at him and gently smiled.

The man that he fell in love with made him feel like the most important person in the world.

Key always thought that him and Chansung relationship would be based off .

But he never pushed it from Key.

He would only go for it if it was the right moment.

But why was Key so mean with him at first.

FLASHBACK

~On the Set of 2PM Idol Army~

Producer: "SHINee please get ready and stand on the stage." she said with a smile. They all smiled and gave her a small bow.

Key was talking with the other 6 minutes before the show started.

Chansung: "Ah. Key!" he said happily coming up behind him. Key turned around and looked at him. "Can I talk to you for a second." Key looked at the other members.

Key: "The show is about to start though." he said in a joking way. "Let's talk after." then he walked away with the other members.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

~After the show~

Chansung ran over to Key and grabbed his wrist. Key looked at him.

Key: "What?!"

Chansung: "Let's talk." he pulled key along with him as they headed to the back of the building.

Chansung push Key against the wall and let go of his wrist.

Key's eyes had fire in them.

Why did Chansung drag him out like that in front of everyone.

Key: "What's the matter with you?! Why'd you drag me out like that?!" Chansung seemed angry about something. Key stopped talking and lean back against the wall. "Is anything wrong?"

Chansung: "IS ANYTHING WRONG?!" he yelled. Key jumped at the echo of his voice in the ally. "No nothings wrong. Except... Except..."

Key: "Except what?" Chansung looked back at him. And walked up to him.

Chansung: "Key, I..."

Voice off the side: "Key?! What are you doing we have to go to our next schedule." They both look to see Onew standing in the opening of the ally.

Onew: "Let's go." he yelled at him. The smile and bow to Chansung.

Key: "Okay. Coming." he said with a small smile on his face. "Let's talk later." he said without looking at Chansung. He ran to Onew. "Okay let's go." he said smiling.

Chansung looked at him. And before Key walked away he looked at him.

He didn't know what Chansung had to say but he didn't have time to hear it now.

He saw a pain look in Chansung eyes.

But didn't pay mind to it and walked away.

                                                                                                                                                        

END OF FLASHBACK

What was Chansung gonna say that day.

Him thinking about it.

Chansung still didn't tell him.

He removed his earphones from his ear.

Key: "Chansung you remember that day in that ally after the filming. You wanted to tell me something. What was it?" he waited for a minute. "Chansung?"

Chansung breathing had slowed down.

and his chest move up and down slowly.

Key didn't wanna wake him.

He put the cover up to Chansung neck and put the headphones back into his ear.

-Guess it was nothing.- He thought to himself.

 

Jonghyun laded on top of Junho bare body.

As they kissed each other wildly.

He pulled away slowly a rolled of him and pulled the covers over them.

Junho look at Jonghyun and smiled.

He looked back at him and had a small on his face too.

Junho: "Was it okay?" he asked sweetly. Jonghyun looked at him. he did a small nod.

Jonghyun: "It was fine." he said looking at the ceiling. Junho looked at him and seen a grim look on his face. He leaned up o his elbows.

Junho: "What's the matter?" he asked him sweetly. Jonghyun didn't answer or look at him. Instead a tear fell from the corner of his eye and rolled down the side of his face.

He sat up face and wiped the tear away fast.

Junho face expression change.

He looked hurt.

Jonghyun: "Ahh. Something's in my eye." he said wiping away the tears. All of a sudden Junho back hugged him tight. His body stiffen. "Wha... What.... What are you doing?" he barely got out.

Junho: "Am I not worth a tear or to? Crying for me is not a crime Jonghyun. You do know that right." he said with a soft smile.

His body unstiffen and his body gave into Junho's sweet hug.

He lowered his head.

Jonghyun: "No.  I... I... I don't wanna leave from here." he said with a shaky voice. Junho looked at the back of his head. "I don't wanna go. When we leave everything will go back to normal. Me not being able to see you unless our schedule crosses each other or our free time which we hardly get! " he took a slow deep breath. Junho watched him closely. "Just promise me there won't be another." he said still looking down.

Junho leaned away from him.

He leaned his back against the wall.

Jonghyun turned and looked at him.

Junho grabbed his arm and pulled him into a deep sweet kiss.

After a few seconds he pulled away slowly still with is hands cuffed on Jonghyun face.

Junho: "I promise you there won't ever be another I love as much as I love you. Jonghyun I don't know if you know this or eve have realize it but your my whole not just apart not a half not the bottom but the whole thing. I love you." he said to him in a sweet whisper. Jonghyun through his are around Junho neck and hugged him tight.

Jonghyun: "I love you too."

 

Nichkhun and Minho walked hand in hand down the dirt road.

Minho looked straight ahead as the walked slow.

Nichkhun glanced at him as he seen a smile sneak across Minho's face.

Minho: "What? What's the matter?" Nichkhun smiled.

 

Nichkhun: "The way the moonlight just hit the side of your face it..." Minho burst into laughter. Nichkhun smiled.

 

Minho: "Shhh. That's enough." he said with a sweet smile and shaking his head.

 

Nichkhun looked at him with a sweet smile.

But as everything came back into focus.

Nichkhun smile began to fade slowly.

 

Nichkhun: "So it all ends tomorrow huh?" he said in a slight playful voice and kinda said voice as he looked at Minho and put a awkward smile on his face.

 

Minho looked at him.

And his smiled faded away slowly.

Minho looked away and looked back straight.

 

Minho: "We knew this day was gonna come." he said letting out a soft sigh. "So instead of being said of and stuff on our last night let's go do something." he said excitingly. Nichkhun looked a him and he looked back at him.

 

Nichkhun: "Like what?" he said in a curious voice.

 

Minho: "Hmm? Oh! Well I seen that that Taecyeon and Onew clean the hot spring out. Let's get in there. We never had a change too." Nichkhun nodded.

 

Nichkhun: "That's true. Okay lets go." he said happily. Nichkhun held onto Minho's hand tight and they ran back to the house.

 

They went into the house slowly and quietly.

The grabbed some towels and went out side to the hot springs.

After taking off their clothes they rapped the towels around their waist.

Minho got in first while Nichkhun put their clothes to the side neatly.

 

Minho: "HOT HOT HOT!!!" he said as he sat down in the water slowly. Nichkhun smiled.

 

Nichkhun: "Your to cute." He said laughing as he stuck on foot in a pulled it back out fast. "HOT!" he said siting down as he rubbed his foot. Minho burst into laughter. "YAH! That's not funny." Minho laughed even harder.

 

Minho: "No it's not but you should have seen your face." he said doing a reenactment of Nichkhun's face and laughed some more. Nichkhun looked at him and smiled.

 

He had never seen Minho laughed or smile so much.

He was kinda happy to see him happy.

 

Nichkhun: "It's that funny the man you love foot almost burned away." he said in a playful voice.

 

Minho: "Oh! Your okay stop being a big baby." he said wiping the tears away from his eyes. Nichkhun bent down and kissed him on the lips. Minho was caught by surprise and froze.

 

Nichkhun: "No matter what happen over the next few years. You always will be in my heart. I'll carry you until you tell me to stop." Minho smiled.

 

Minho: "Well I'm gonna be there forever seems like it." he said sweetly in a cute voice.

 

Nichkhun: "Well it seems like it." he said with a y side smile.

 

They both smiled at each other.

Both looking into each other's eyes.

A sneaky smile crept across Minho face and then he pulled Nichkhun in the water faster.

Nichkhun went in head first.

And he popped up fast wiping the hot water from his eyes.

He looked at Minho with evil eyes.

 

Nichkhun: "Oh! Your so dead!!!" he yelled. Minho was laughing again.

 

Minho: "BRING IT!"

 

 

 

LAST CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP SOON!!!:~)