*Chapter 20*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

 

Key and Chansung popped up.

And in the door way there stood Jay.

He was laughing really hard tell he choked on his spit and started to cough.

As He pointed at Key and Chansung.

Then he calmed down and did a small smile.

Jay: "Now you know how me and Taemin felt when you two busted through the door." He laughed a little more. "Aww man you should have seen your faces!" He laughed a little more.

Key made a face at him.

Then looked at Chansung as of say *get him out.*

Chansung looked at Jay and started fake laughing along.

Chansung: "Yeah I bet it was funny." he said in a joking voice.

Jay: "Yeah it was." he said still laughing.

Chansung: "Okay you had your laugh now go." he said in a tired voice. Jay laughed a little more.

Jay: "Okay... Okay... Sorry I'll leave you two be." he laughed a little more. "You two should put some close on." he said laughing as he left out the room.

 

Key looked at Chansung.

And Chansung smiled at him.

Key: "Go lock the door silly." he said with a small smile.

Chansung: "Okay! Master." Key laughed cutely.

 

Junho and Jonghyun sat out side on the porch.

The rivers rushing water had cleared the yard.

But it was still slowly taking over the streets.

Jonghyun pulled himself into a ball and rested his chin on top of his knees.

And let out a small sigh.

Junho looked over at him and did a sweet small smile.

Jonghyun looked at the corner of his eyes and saw him.

Jonghyun: "What's the matter???" he asked softly. Junho turned his head slightly in a cute way.

Junho: "Ahh nothing." he said in a tired voice. Jonghyun made a face and left it at that. "We'll be leaving from here soon." He began two minutes after. "Are we... Are we ever gonna meet up after this again." 

Jonghyun: "Probley not." He said letting out a small breath. "So let's just enjoy the two days we have left and..." Before he could finish he was already in Junho's arms.

He was surprise by Junho's action.

But he felt like melting into his arms right there.

But he held himself together.

Jonghyun: "What... What are you doing???" he said trying to push away from Junho but his grip grew tighter.

Junho: "Be still. Let's stay like this for a bit." he said taking a deep breath and letting it out slow.

Jonghyun: "No. Really let's stop now someone might see us." he said still trying to get out of Junho's arms.

Junho: "Let them." he said softly. Jonghyun stopped moving. He felt something warm hit his cheek. He pushed away from Junho slowly and saw he hand tears in his eyes. Jonghyun eyes widen.

Jonghyun: "What's the matter???" he said in a rushed worried voice. As he started to wipe away Junho tears with the sleeves of his sweater. Junho slowly moved his hand away.

Junho: " I'm starting to think you don't care Jonghyun. I'm starting to think that everything we've done together was just a joke. But,other then that I'm fine." He said getting up to go back into the house. Jonghyun stood to his feet and back hugged Junho.

Now Junho was taken by surprise.

He looked down at Jonghyun and that were rapped gently around his waist.

Junho looked back at him.

Junho: "Let go." He said softly.

Jonghyun: "I'm sorry." he said with a smugged voice. "Not all of us can be so honest like you. Oppa... The way I feel about you is beyond words. Every where I go I want you near me I need you there to cheer me on. But after the day after tomorrow. We... We..." a tear slowly rolled down his face. "We probley won't see each other for a while. I don't want that." He started to softly cry in Junho's jacket. "I can't handle that."

Junho hung his head.

He felt sorry to what he said to Jonghyun.

He always acted like he never cared though.

He always seemed like he didn't give one thought to Junho being there.

Junho always thought he never felt the same way as him.

But here he is crying.

Crying so that Junho could understand.

That what ever he feels, Jonghyun feels it twice more.

Junho pulled Jonghyun hand away and turned to him.

Junho: "I didn't mean to make you cry Jonghyun. I was just..." He rushed into Junho's arms and held his waste tight.

Jonghyun: "I know I was the selfish one. Never telling you how I felt. But I really thought I didn't have too. I really thought you knew. But I promise for now on I'll tell you every time we talk or see each other. I promise..." Junho did a soft smile.

Junho: "You talk to much." And he pulled Jonghyun lips to his.

Voice off to the side: "Ahh... So it was Junho." he said peeking through the hole. "Ha. It was Junho I saw Jonghyun kissing backstage that day."

 

 

Next Chapter Should Be Up Soon!!!