*~Chapter 19~*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

Onew and Taecyeon watched out the window.

Onew took a death breath and looked at Taecyeon.

Onew: "Is that going to block us from leaving when the water clears???" Taecyeon scratched his head and made a face.

Taecyeon: "Probley or probley not depending on how strong the river current is and at the looks of it. It's not really that strong." Onew looked up at Taecyeon and did a soft smile.

Onew: "Let's tell everyone." Taecyeon took a deep breath.

Taecyeon: "Yea, we should they should know about this." He turned to walk away, but Onew grabbed his arm.

Onew: "Not about that. About us." Taecyeon's face expression changed.

Taecyeon: "Really??? You really wanna do that???" He calmed down a big cause he didn't want to put to much pressure on Onew. "You don't have to." he said in a calm voice.

Onew: "Yes... Yes I do." He took a deep breath and sat down against the wall. Taecyeon follow behind him. "After what happen you and Nichkhun. I over reacted big time. But no one knew why I guess they just assume that it was because we were all friends. But there was something about the way Minho held me. Like he know the real reason why I was crying." Taecyeon looked at him.

Taecyeon: "You think he knows." Onew shrugged his shoulders.

Onew: "Maybe. But, that's the reason why I think we should tell everyone. Minho and Nichkhun is going through the same thing we are maybe they wanna tell someone but their scared too. Because of that night Minho helped me alot to get through what was going on. He didn't even have to say anything. The way he held me was enough. And I..." a tear fell from his eye. "And I did nothing to comfort him. I only thought of myself." 

Onew begin to cry softly.

Taecyeon moved closer and pulled Onew into his.

Taecyeon: "Onew, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. Or even leave. But, I couldn't let Nichkhun go out there alone. You know that right." Onew slowly wiped away his tears.

Onew: "At first I didn't understand why. But now I do. I'm sorry the whole time we been on this MT . I've done nothing but make you angry." Taecyeon smiled.

He put his hand under Onew's chin and lifted Onew lips to his.

Taecyeon pulled away after a moment and smiled.

Taecyeon: "It wasn't just your fault. I was asking to much of you. Pushing things on you. I won't ever do that again so don't worry to much." He smiled. "Okay." Onew shook his head and leaned up against Taecyeon still wrapped in his arms. "Shouldn't we tell everyone about the tree???"

Onew: "That can all wait tell tomorrow." Onew said closing his eyes and yawning.

Taecyeon: "Yeah your right." he smiled a kissed Onew on the head.