*Chapter Fourteen*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

It was still raining heavy and they could hear the rushing river had already took over the street.

Nichkhun and Taecyeon still weren't back yet.

Onew had fallen to sleep in Minho's arms and now Minho was sitting on the floor with his back against a wall.

He was just staring at the ceiling not moving at all.

Taemin, Key, Chansung, and Jay were staring at them.

They know why Minho was sad.

But had no idea why Onew cried himself to sleep.

Jonghyun was sitting next to Junho on the other side of the room across from Minho and Onew playing a hand game.

Wooyoung and Junsu were hugged up into the same blanket dozing off.

The mangers were whispering in the corner when the front door flew open and in walked Nichkhun and Taecyeon.

They were drenched from head to toe and shaking.

Onew eyes popped open and he got to his feet quick.

He ran to the room and got towels and blankets.

Minho stood to his feet slowly as he had his eyes on Nichkhun.

Nichkhun's eyes were on him to.

Nichkhun: "Told you I'd be back." He said to Minho and fainted Minho ran quick and caught him in his arms.

Onew gave Minho a blanket and a towel. The he went to Taecyeon who hung his head and was shaking like crazy. Onew rapped the blanket around Taecyeon's shoulders and started to dry his hair.

Onew: "Taecyeon are you okay???" He asked softly. Taecyeon lifted up his head and looked at Onew and did a small smile then fainted and fell into onew's arms. "Help Me." He said softly to the members and managers. They ran up to Onew and took Taecyeon and laded him on a cot on the floor in one of the rooms and did the same to Nichkhun in the same room.

The room was dark except for the small candle light the softly lit the room. Minho and Onew sat against the same wall watching Nichkhun and Taecyeon who both were running fevers. The room was quiet. Minho looked a Onew and saw him staring at Taecyeon.

Minho: "So... How long???" Onew looked at Minho with a confused face.

 

Onew: "How long what???" He asked softly turning his head back in Taecyeon's direction.

 

Minho: "How long have you and Taecyeon been together???" Onew looked at Minho slowly and did a small smile.

 

Onew: "Was I that obvious???" He asked calmly.

 

Minho: "To be honest no it looked like you to were just best friends and you were really worried." Onew laughed a little.

 

Onew: "Really?"

 

Minho: "No, you were so noticeable. But only because I know already." Onew looked at minho again.

 

Onew: "How did you know?"

 

Minho: "Because... Because..." He decided not to tell Onew how he know but he did decide on another thing. "Because I know what it's like to be in love with someone and be worried for them all the time. And trying to decide if it's right for you too to be together. Hoping he wont give up on you because you were being stubborn." Onew was still looking at Minho. But his eyes grew big.

 

Onew: "HE??? He... You mean you and... you and..."

 

Minho: "Yea, I'm in love with Nichkhun."

 

Wooyoung backed away from the door slowly. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Onew and Taecyeon... Minho and... Minho and... Minho and Nichkhun together. He couldn't believe. Nichkhun didn't even tell him... Why did it turn out like this. He walked over to the spot where he was sitting with Junsu and sat down in a daze. Junsu was playing a game on his phone laying down. He looked up at Wooyoung.

Junsu: "What's the matter???" He closed his phone and sat up next to Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked at him and shook his head softly then smiled.

Wooyoung: "Nothings wrong." He looked around to make sure everyone was sleep then rapped his arms around Junsu waist and pulled him closer. Junsu kissed Wooyoung on his lips softly then pulled away slowly.

Junsu: "I know your worried about Taecyeon and Nichkhun we  all are but they will be okay." He did a sweet smile then laded his head on Wooyoung shoulders. Wooyoung laded his head ontop of Junsu's head.

Wooyoung: "That's not at all what I'm worried about?" He said softly to himself.