*Chapter Ten*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

The walked down the dirt path slowly.

Minho hugged his jacket as the cool air began to become colder.

Nichkhun watch Minho at the corner of his eyes.

Nichkhun: "We can walk closer if you like. I really don't mind holding you." He said with a side smile on his face.

 

Minho didn't say anything he just kept walked his same speed and stared at the ground. Nichkhun stopped. He had a weird expression on his face. Minho didn't hear his foot steps any more. He stopped and looked back.

 

Minho: "What's wrong???" He asked not looking at Nichkhun directly.

 

Nichkhun: "There's something over there." He said looking into a group of small trees off onside of the path. Nichkhun walked slowly up to the trees. "It looks like a old barn." He said loudly over the cold wind that blow hard. He walked up to the trees covering the barn and seen a small opening that he could have fit through.

 

Minho: "Nichkhun!!! What are you doing???!!!" He asked as he watched Nichkhun enter the small opening.

 

Nichkhun: "You can come or stay there." He yelled loudly as he disappeared into the brush.

 

Minho knew he didn't want to let Nichkhun go in alone. So he followed quickly. When Minho got into the brush it looked as if they enter off of the side of the old barn he had to walk a little way to get to where the entrance was. He could hear Nichkhun pulling on the  door or at least he hope it was Nichkhun. He walked slowly in the dark keeping his hand pressed  up to the side of the barn.

 

Minho: "Nichkhun." He called softly the wind had die down now and he couldn't hear Nichkhun trying to open the door anymore there was no complete light, the moon would shine if a cloud wasn't blocking it but the clouds were getting heavy and Minho could tell it was about to rain. "Nichkhun. Are you okay??? Answer me!!!" He was starting to get worried now but he was almost there he could see the edge of the building now. He moved a little faster all of a sudden BAM!!!!! Him and Nichkhun ran clean into each other. Nichkhun shook off the pain quick and hopped up.

 

Nichkhun: "MINHO!!!! MINHO ARE YOU OKAY???!!! He said boldly helping Minho to his feet. "I'm so sorry!!!" Minho got to his feet and dust of his clothes.

 

Minho:"I'm fine! Why didn't you answer me when I was calling you???!!!" He said yelling at Nichkhun. It took Nichkhun by surprise. He looked at Minho and he could tell Minho really was worried.

 

Nichkhun: "I didn't know you loved me so much." He said and did a small laugh. Minho had a angry look on his face.

 

Minho: "You take everything as a joke don't you!!!" He pushed away Nichkhun's hand and headed back to the opening.

 

Nichkhun had a puzzled look on his face but then it turned into a angry expression.

 

Nichkhun: "I think everything's a joke???!!!" He grabbed Minho's arm and slammed his back against the barn side outside wall. "You walk around playing hard to get acting as if you have no feelings for me what's so ever and I'm the one who takes everything as a joke!!! Minho!!! I'm not a thing you can put off to the side and come back to it when you realize you want it later. I'm a person!!! You know how hard it is to be around you everyday and not be able to kiss you , hold you, or even touch!!!! You have no heart at all." He slammed his fist against the wall and kicked at a loose branch on the ground.
 

Minho stared at him in a soft expression.

 

Nichkhun: "Forget it." He said softly running his hand through his hair. "Lets go. It's gonna rain soon." As soon as Nichkhun turned Minho gripped his arm and pulled him into a kiss. Nichkhun was caught by surprise, they were pressed up against each other. Minho pulled away from Nichkhun's lips slowly and smiled.

 

Minho: "I'm sorry I really didn't know how you felt. I'll never make you feel like that again. Because I... Because I L... I Lik... Because I Like..." Minho's eyes began to water. Nichkhun watch Minho struggle to say the words he's been waiting to hear. Nichkhun smiled softly and rapped one arm around Minho's waist and placed his free hand around the back of Minho's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. Minho's body felt heavy, he put his hands up to Nichkhun's face pulling him into a deeper kiss. 

 

Nichkhun moved his lip slowly down to Minho's neck a kissed him softly as soon as Minho was about to ped Nichkhun's jacket...

Voice 1: "THAT'S ALL!!! Just like that we're over!!!"

Voice 2: "I didn't say that. What I said was we should take a break."

Voice 1: "WHAT"S THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!"

Nichkhun and Minho stopped and looked through the brushes. In the dark they can only see 2 figures on the road one a little shorter then the other. A cloud just happen to unblock the moon at that time and there they saw Onew and Taecyeon standing on the dirt road.