*Chapter One*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

"Why is it like this?!", Minho thought as he still kept focus on the fan meet.

He waved at his fan with a sweet smile.

The kiss was totally a mistake but, why could he only see Nichkhun face in his head?...

His smile grow bigger without him even realizing.

"Oh! No what was that???!" He thought.

He placed his hand on his chest and his heart was out of control.

What's this feeling?

Why am I like this???

His face grew hot.

It was only one stupid kiss...!

A mistake kiss, at that.

Why am I like this for a mistake kiss?

The fans screams snapped him out of his daydream and he finished up with the fan meet.

After the fan meet they returned to the dorm.

Minho laid down in his bed.

He felt restless all he wanted to do is sleep and forget about the kiss for now.

Taemin climbed into bed next to Minho and cuddled up with him.

Taemin: Hyung, is anything wrong???

Minho looked at him with a side glance. Taemin kept his eyes on the ceiling.

Minho: What do you mean???

Taemin: At the fan meet it looked like you were really thinking about something important or some girl caught your eye. Your face turned red as a cherry at one point. ^^

Taemin turned his head and smiled at Minho.

Minho smiled back and did a tired laugh.

Minho: So you noticed huh??? Minho looked at Taemin and pulled him closer. "Don't worry, Taemin you're the only one for me", he said in a joking cute voice, pulling Taemin's cheek.

Taemin pulled away, smiled and pressed his head up against Minho's chest and they dozed off.

~Dreaming~

"Minho~~~~"

A voice called...

Minho stood in front of a motel.

Lights flashed all around him.

Places saying "bar" and "cheap women" or "women for cheap".

But the lights were not what was catching his eye, the figure in the door way was.

The figure that was calling his name.

The dark figure moved out of the door way and started up the stairs of the motel, Minho headed inside and followed.

The dark figure kept glancing back only a little only to see if Minho was still following.

A minute or 2 later the figure stop in front of a door and went in.

Minho hesitated but followed on a few seconds later.

He entered the room only to find it empty.

He looked confused as he searched the room, he totally felt stupid. Just when he was turning to leave the dark figure came from behind the door.

The figure pushed the door close and started to move towards him slowly.

Minho backed up slowly, pumping into stuff until he was up against the window.

Lights from the outside came into the room now.

Now he could see who the figure was.

Now he know who had been calling his name.

Now he know why his name sounded too sweet coming out of the dark figure's mouth.

It was Nichkhun!!!

Minho's eyes grew big and his heart started to go crazy.

Nichkhun had a side smile on his face as he contiued towards him.

Minho wanted to put up his hand and tell him to stop but his body felt like he was paralized.

His mouth felt glued shut.

All he could do was stand there and watch him come closer and closer and closer.

When Nichkhun reached him he wrapped his arm around Minho's waist and pulled him closer.

Minho grew weak as Nichkhun wrapped his other arm around his waist.

Minho didn't realize that his hands were pressed up against Nichkhun's arms.

They stared into each other's eyes.

The lights from outside the window glared off of Nichkhun eyes causing Minho's heart to move faster.

Before Minho knew it, his lips were moving toward Nichkhun's.

Nichkhun moved his lips slowly towards Minho's.

Unknown voice: What are you doing man!  wake up ! we're going to be late!!! Wake up!!!

 

Nichkhun's eyes popped open and he saw Jay laying on the floor putting on his shoe next to him.

Jay: Come on, let's go! We're going to be late! We have to practice!

Nichkhun sat up on the couch and looked around, the guys were getting ready to leave.

Jay: Come on, Nichkhun... Get ready man!

Nichkhun got up in a daze what was that he thought.

That dream! What was that?!

What did it mean???

Jay: Lets go!!!

Nichkhun: Okay coming.