eight; ♫♩♩♩; bonus

Downpour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

• ♫♩♩♩•
CHAPTER EIGHT - EXTRA CHAPTER; 'ICE CREAM'

 

He was in the garden looking through Soonyoung’s notes from math class — He forgot to pay attention and fell asleep without realising it. It also didn’t take him long to start dozing off as he was reading Soonyoung’s notes, ergo he hit his head with the palm of his hand and shook his head a couple of times.

 

“So, that goes there… Then it turns into that?” Mingyu scratches his head and mumbles an ‘Aish…’ “Where did he get that number?! God, this is confusing-“

 

The male then groans and closes his textbook and Soonyoung’s, sighing deeply. He looks at his watch, ’16:10’, he wasted all of his time looking through notes he couldn’t even understand — Just great. The day he didn’t have a single detention, he has to spend it memorising notes from a class he doesn’t pay attention in. To add on to more things, it was a very nice day, with the sun shining.

 

Instead, he it up and opens Soonyoung’s textbook again, cursing under his breath.

 

As he continues to look through his notes, making dramatic faces when looking at Soonyoung’s textbook and screaming in his mind, Mingyu shifts his eyes and sees a pair of peeping eyes across him, but looked back at the pretty dandelions in front of him and then the book full of scribbles and doodles by his one and only best friend.

 

And the pair of eyes kept moving to and from from the pillar to Mingyu. It was okay at first, but Mingyu got annoyed easily.

 

“Wonwoo I can see your glasses from here, I’m not blind.”

 

“Awh, shucks!” Wonwoo pouts and walks toward the male, standing in front of him with a big puppy-like face. “I was hoping you wouldn’t see me!”

 

Mingyu glanced to the side, trying his best not to blush. “Sorry princess, I already did.” He replies coldly instead, at least that made him look somewhat normal.

 

“Meanie.” The older pats the taller’s head again, it’s like whenever they see each other Wonwoo always has to do that.

 

And I mean always.

 

Mingyu shows the tip of his tongue to Wonwoo and the latter scrunches his face at the younger’s disrespect. A laugh escaped Mingyu’s lips and he then poked Wonwoo’s hipbone, looking up at him then suddenly starting to smirk cheekily. Wonwoo replies with a quiet growl — Mingyu admitted that it was a bit cute seeing the older act pouty, it was funny — And moves Mingyu’s finger away from him, softly kicking his leg.

 

“Anyway, you’re coming with me!” Wonwoo cheerfully said.

 

‘This is new…’ the younger soon thought, furrowing his eyebrows at Wonwoo’s unusual behaviour. Normally, Wonwoo would be more quiet and less enthusiastic about things, which made Mingyu complain a lot, but now that the older was suddenly acting like that, it was a bit strange. 

 

Nevertheless, he looks up at him, raising a hand to shield his eyes from the sunlight that was practically blinding him. “What do you mean?”

 

“Practice of course! Now let’s go!” The older enthusiastically answered, grabbing Mingyu’s wrists and pulling him with him to a practice room.

 

“Ah, Wonwoo! What did I say about you doing things without my opinion- Ah!”

 

—♩—♪—♫—♬ —

 

“Yes! That was a good practice!” Wonwoo raised his hands in the air with triumph, cheering at their success in practicing. The male then started giggling out of nowhere and claps to himself a lot, and then turns around to where Mingyu was, “It sounded good! Don’t you think Mingyu?”

 

Mingyu sat up straight and blinked at Wonwoo. This was not Wonwoo. This was not Wonwoo at all! The younger was so focused at Wonwoo’s weird behaviour that he didn’t even hear what the older even said. “Uh, say that again?”

 

“Never mind.” Wonwoo laughs and pats Mingyu’s head another time. After he finishes patting the drummer’s head, he turns around and puts his violin back in his case while humming a song.

 

‘WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM-’ Mingyu thought while watching Wonwoo, scratching his head. He then spoke, “You are Jeon Wonwoo right? This doesn’t seem like him today-“

 

“What do you mean?” Wonwoo looks behind him and flashes a sweet smile at Mingyu. Mingyu felt his ears get warm. “Of course I’m Jeon Wonwoo! I’m just in a happy mood.” He adds and Mingyu starts questioning Wonwoo in his mind, wondering why he’s like this so suddenly — To be honest, Mingyu could never imagine the older be so lively and cheerful…

 

‘Why are you in a happy mood?’ Mingyu wonders and he slips his drumsticks into his pocket, getting up from the drum throne and stretching. It wasn’t necessary, but Mingyu liked to relax his muscles after playing.

 

“Hey so what are you going to do when the student council find out about your clavicle piercing?” Wonwoo asks, raising his eyebrows, “Oh and your stomach piercing…” His cheeks turn pink with the thought of thinking about it.

 

Mingyu shrugs. “Keep them. I’m not taking off things that cost a lot to do. Who gives a about the school council anyway?”

 

“Does it hurt?”

 

“Well of course it ing- Actually, did it hurt when you got your tattoo Wonwoo?” The younger smiles evilly, emphasising the ‘tattoo’ and Wonwoo clicks his tongue, annoyed.

 

“This again…” Wonwoo stands up and tilts his head to the door, indicating Mingyu to leave the practice room. They walk out, and start heading out of the school, continuing to talk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter