fourteen; ♬♩♫

Downpour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

•♬♩♫ •
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 

(Btw I apologise for the kinda short chapter. Lobeu yu~)

 

“Huh?"

 

"Right. I'll think about it."

 

"COOL! WE'RE SKIPPING CLASSES!"

 

"What the is this-"

 

"Oh okay."

 

"......"

 

—♩—♪—♫—♬ —

 

'Dear .................,

Please meet at the school's assembly hall tomorrow at the latest. You will be allowed to be dismissed from classes and throughout the whole day you will be out of class until further notice. Once you're there, please meet Mr Han who will be waiting for you. Thank you.'

 

—♩—♪—♫—♬ —

 

"Where the hell is the assembly hall again?" The tall male groans, stood in the middle of the hall as he exits his geography class. Geography call was a bore anyway, so that was a benefit. Mingyu scratches his head and looks left to right, deciding where to go.

 

In spite of that, Mingyu started walking wherever his feet led him to until he found himself in a random place — Or hopefully, the assembly hall.

 

Unlucky for Mingyu, he didn't realise he wasn't going anywhere until he noticed he was walked around the entire school for at least five times. 

 

He scratched his head in embarrassment when he noticed.

 

"It was funny seeing you be an idiot." Says a voice which caught Mingyu's attention. He turned around to see it was no one other than Xu Minghao sat cross-legged on the floor, a coca-cola flavoured lollipop. "I mean, what idiot would walk around the whole school five times?"

 

The male then takes off the stick from his mouth and smacks his lips.

 

"Right — You obviously!"

 

"Shut up."

 

Minghao laughs and gets up from where he's sat, walking towards the taller as he pats the said taller's back. Mingyu asks if Minghao got the mysterious letter and Minghao indicates a strong yes with a firm nod.

 

"I'll show you the assembly hall," Says Minghao, "Make sure you follow me or you'll find yourself walking around the school for the sixth time." He holds his hand out. "Care to hold my hand?"

 

Mingyu slaps the hand away from him and frowns at the cheeky smirk he's been given. “Let’s just get there. The quicker, the better…”

 

Once they start walking together — With Mingyu’s hands in his pockets and Minghao’s arms flailing around everywhere — Mingyu looks over to the younger and his lips start to purse, looking a bit confused at him. Minghao sees this and looks back at Mingyu, mirroring the look on Mingyu’s face.

 

“Are you doing alright?” He asks.

 

Minghao feels himself stiffen by the question.

 

“You told me about seeing Wonwoo a few days ago… Did you ask him if he’s okay?”

 

Shakily, Minghao nods his head, stuttering a small ‘Yes’ and ‘He’s fine’. In reality, the mention of Wonwoo’s name gave him a chill up his spine. Sure, they were friends, but after the incident, he’s trying his best to fight back the feeling when he saw a certain you-know-who.

 

He can’t even say his name properly — How pathetic.

 

The duo find themselves at the assembly hall. Finally, Minghao can relax his tense muscles now that they arrived.

 

When they arrive, they already see other students and familiar faces already working and running around the hall, carrying rolls of party streamers and banners. Instantly, Mingyu’s mouth drops open as he says, “What the is this-“ Before he’s interrupted by his homeroom teacher.

 

“Oh you’re here already!” The happy teacher says, “Surprising that you’re early here Mingyu.”

 

The addressed male replies with the roll of his eyes.

 

Minghao on the other hand, turns into the polite student (And also hides his coca-cola flavoured lollipop behind his back) then comments, “Sir, why are we called here?”

 

“Just wait until a few more people come.” He replies, receiving a shocked reaction from the both of them when he says ‘More people’. Regardless, he looks back over to Mingyu. “Wonwoo is coming, correct?”

 

Minghao gets that chill up his spine again and Mingyu’s eyes pop up at the mention of the older. “Sir… I don’t-“

 

“I’ll be back in a moment, just relax for now!” The teacher interrupts as a student calls him over. He runs off, leaving Mingyu and Minghao sat by the stacked up tables, still wondering about what’s going on.

 

Not long after, Soonyoung comes in quietly humming a song to himself. His entrance was pretty casual, like a normal human being would, but when Mingyu and Minghao came into his sight, his eyes sparkled and he ran to them yelling, “YO MY PEOPLE-“

 

Mingyu face-palmed at his own best friend — Well, it wasn’t the first time anyway.

 

“Hey Soon’.”

 

“Hello hyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter