Chapter 29: The Im Sisters

Next Gen Magicians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final update for today haha :D but what are you doing reading this? you should be out watching snsd's mv's <3 <3 haha thank you for reading :)

“So who’s this so called user that you know Yoongie?” Seohyun asked.

“Well out of all the people that you know who do it, who do you think it is Seo?” Yoona asked in return.

“Is it IU? Cause I don’t get how no one noticed her. She’s been trying to get into the swimming team for the past three years and always just misses out and out of nowhere she not only gets into the team but has the fastest time. Come on man.” Seohyun said.

“That’s your problem Seo, you’re only including the people who are obviously taking the drugs, but actually there are a few who are taking it and no one has any suspicions on them.” Yoona reasoned.

“Wait, the only that’s possible would be…” Before Seohyun could finish Yoona pushed the pool area doors open and revealed the male swim team having some practice. There was an individual who clearly outshined the rest, but the reason why it wasn’t so obvious, was because he had been dominating this sport for a lot of his life. Jackson was consistently destroying his opponents in swimming for years and now he was even faster than before. But as Seohyun analyzed him, she realized he must somewhat clever to pull off the enhancements without getting caught. The fact Seohyun knew his secret allowed her to notice certain things about Jackson’s swimming performances. As they practiced in the gym, Jackson had achieved victory for all of his practice games, but after all of his swimming, he was clearly not tired at all. Most other people wouldn’t realize it because they already know he’s a professional, but even professionals feel fatigue after a long practice session. Yoona and Seohyun let as many people leave the school hall as possible to allow minimal amounts of eavesdropping. “Hey Jackson, how’s it going?” Yoona said with a big smile on her face.

“What? Do you need something?” He asked without even looking back at the girls.

“Come on, you know I caught you taking the emerald pills right?” Yoona laughed.

“Yo put your voice down! No one needs to know about it.”

“I’m confused Jackson, you’re already great at swimming, why bother doing the drugs?” Seohyun wondered.

“If I tell you do you swear not to rat me out then?” Jackson offered.

“We promise not to tell, but we also want to know a few other things than just why you do it.” Yoona pointed out.

“Like what?”

“Well, we want to know how the pills work, we want to know the name of your dealer but if you know who supplies them to the dealer that works too and finally why you take them. Let’s start with why.” Seohyun said.

“And you guys swear on your lives you won’t rat?” Jackson questioned.

“Just explain!” Yoona and Seohyun both snapped at him.

“Geez, fine, so basically I loved to swim, there’s no doubt about that and winning makes it even better, but lately my coach keeps pushing me to do more. To attend more practices, to go to the gym more, to eat everything he tells me to eat and only that. At the start, I thought it was cool like he really wanted to help me, but after a while, I just started getting really stressed out because apparently, I wasn’t showing any signs or improvement even when he forced me to do all those other things. The stress was starting to make me fail most of my classes and because of the excessive physical training, I didn’t even have the energy to study when I got home. When I found out about the drug I used it to show coach I’ve improved a lot. It helped get him off my back so I could actually focus on other things.” Jackson’s reason for using the drug was just as valid as Taecyeon selling them was. It seemed like everyone who was being affected by these drugs were people who were in desperate situations. This is why Seohyun decided that this problem was the biggest issue they had to tackle to prove their leadership abilities and their awareness of school issues. “Jackson, if you just tell us who your dealer is or a suppliers name, we can find a way to stop this. Or at least eradicate it from our school and once Yoona or I’m the student president, we can discuss with the coach to stop burdening you with extreme regimens.” Seohyun explained.

“Alright, I heard someone mention this stuff is being made somewhere downtown. A warehouse in the old industrial section, pretty much where you would expect dodgy things like this would happen. I don’t know any names, they were pretty strict about not giving out that information. What are you guys going to do now that you know where the warehouse is?” Jackson questioned.

“Call…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter