Chapter 10: Tiff and Yuri Get "Jelly"

Next Gen Magicians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiff had waited patiently for Taeyeon to show up at McDonald’s for their routine morning hangout, but it was already 9:30 and the girl had yet to appear. Tiff was getting quite annoyed and worried at the same time. Random thoughts like what if she was kidnapped? She is only small or what if she doesn’t care enough to visit today? Invaded Tiff’s mind and she prepared to text the girl for answers.

 

[Tiffany Hwang]

Yah!! TaeTae are you okay??

 

She thought about the message before she sent it and thought this was too invasive for someone to ask. It’s not like she was her girlfriend or anything, yet. Tiffany smiled as she thought of the possibilities. “Yah, focus Tiff! You need to think of a good message. Not too needy, but get the point across.” She assured herself.

 

[Tiffany Hwang]

TaeTae are you not coming to McDonalds this morning??

 

Confident with her message, she pressed send and waited for Taeyeon’s reply. And it definitely wasn’t what she was expecting…

 

[TaeTae <3]

Ahh Fany I was at Sunny’s last night and it was in the opposite direction to McDonalds so I thought I should just go to school instead. Sorry <3 TT

 

“WHAT?? She spent the night at Sunny’s? Why would the girl do that??” Tiff screamed and everyone at the restaurant turned to her direction. She awkwardly smiled back to let people know everything was okay, but really she felt so betrayed. She had to get to the bottom of this.

 

[Tiffany Hwang]

YAH!! WHY DID YOU SLEEPOVER AT ANOTHER GIRL’S HOUSE???

 

It was clear that Tiffany’s rage got the better of her in this situation as she immediately pressed sent, completely forgetting that she had still yet to be this girl’s girlfriend. “Oh . What did I just do?” A reply came back swiftly but again wasn’t was Tiffany was expecting.

 

[TaeTae <3]

Aye is that pretty little Fany jelly ;)?

 

Not only did Taeyeon not respond to the question at hand, but she accused Tiff of being jealous. Although she was right about that, Tiff was still very much annoyed about  Taeyeon's remark.

 

[Tiffany Hwang]

As if I’d be jealous for you Taeyeon, I know Sunny still loves Yul. I just know you can be a ert, so when you told me you were at her place I was worried for Sunny. That you were just staring at her the whole time and creeping her out, big !!

 

Tiffany had once again sent the text without rereading and she knew that her jealousy meter would be off the charts right now. Taeyeon was going to for sure when they met up at school today. Lucky for Tiffany though, Teasy Tae hadn't replied and rather Smooth Talking Tae had instead.

 

[TaeTae <3]

Fany you know you’re the Queen <3 my eyes are only for you ;)

 

Tiffany’s face had become a strong, bright red and she was so thankful that Taeyeon wasn’t here with her when she said that. “This girl is smoother on the phone than in real life.” Then Tiffany came up with a brilliant plan. “We’ll see how smooth you really are TaeTae.” She grinned.

 

They finally met up at school, Tae and Sunny were still walking together down the hall when Tiffany and Yuri spotted them. Tiff who already knew the situation had overcome her brief sprout of jealousy, but Yuri’s had only just begun. “Yah Yul, hold this for me please.” Tiffany took off her black leather jacket revealing a noodle strap top which was also quite revealing.

“Umm, Tiff how about you put that back on and stop bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter