Sick

Cotton candy

"Hyung" Jaehwan cried out, holding the leader's hand with all his heart. He can't believe this is happening. Are hakyeon going to leave him? Are hakyeon going to leave all of them?

Hakyeon coughs violently, thankfully he didn't cough out bloods. "Jaehwan" he called his brother weakly.

Jaehwan sighs, his tears slowly falls. "Hyung..."

"Jaehwan..." Hakyeon called again. "When I'm not here, please take care of the others..."

Jaehwan used his end sleeve to wipe the tears, "I will hyung, I will" he nodded.

"Jaehwannie"

"N-hyung"

From far away, Taekwoon with a tray that holds porridge, one glass of water and Hakyeon's medicine watching both of them. He interrupted "can you guys stop it?"

He approached them, putting the tray on the coffee table. "Hakyeon you're having a little fever not a freaking four stage cancer or whatever. Stop the drama!"

"And you!" He pointed at Jaehwan, "you have schedule at 11! The manager is waiting for you downstairs​!!!" He almost scream, almost.

Jaehwan look at his watch, "damn I'm late!!! I have to go bye Hyungs!!!" He ran to the front door. Hakyeon chuckled looking at his cute little brother.

Taekwoon pinch Hakyeon's cheek lightly, "and why are you here? I put you in the bed 10 minutes before. You should be sleeping in your room!" Taekwoon nagged. It's always been like this when Hakyeon is sick. Hakyeon become a little too hyper and didn't listen to Taekwoon. He would do anything that Taekwoon told not to. 

Hakyeon pouted. "But I wanna watch tv"

"Seriously?" Taekwoon glared Hakyeon, hands on hips "Then when are you going to rest?"

Hakyeon stayed silent. He knows he won't win this argument, plus he's too tired to talk. Taekwoon then walked to his room to grab his bag and stuffs, "Okay just.... Do whatever you want. The doctor will be here in 15 minutes. I'm going out"

"What? I thought going to stay with me the whole day?" Hakyeon asked back.

Taekwoon look at his watch."Bye. Rest well okay I'll be back in no time"

  "But Taek you're suppose to-"

Taekwoon walk out without hearing what Hakyeon was saying. He know If the longer he stay there, his work wouldn't make any progress. Plus, sick Hakyeon is a clingy, annoying and emotional Hakyeon.

 

••••••

 

Hakyeon look around the house. It's so quiet here. Everyone have schedules and left him alone. He reached his phone on the table. Maybe I should message Taekwoon!

 

Cha_NNNN: Taek what are you doing?

Composing. what do u want?:Taek_Woon

Cha_NNNN: I'm so lonely, there's no one in home right now

good then that means u can rest :Taek_Woon
 

Cha_NNNN: when are you coming back?

Cha_NNNN: I know you've read my message

Cha_NNNN: don't ignore me

Cha_NNNN :fine ignore my message I'll ignore your death

Cha_NNNN: seriously? Ugh! I'm going to sleep

rest well! :Taek_Woon

Cha_NNNN: I hate you. Seriously.

 

Taekwoon chuckled reading Hakyeon's messages. Hakyeon really turn an immature 27 years old man when he's sick. 

••••••

 

It's 8pm when Taekwoon finally decide to go back home. He actually want to go back later but he somehow, can't focus. Who knows what Hakyeon are doing alone. Does Hakyeon even eat his medicine ? Hakyeon maybe older by a few months but he can't trust him when he's sick.

He stop walking when he saw a mini market. He grab his phone and called Hakyeon.

"Taekwoonieeee" he heard hakyeon's cheerful voice on the phone.

"What are you doing?" Taekwoon asked, he did not expect Hakyeon to pick up his call. Hakyeon was supposed to sleep. "Nothing. I'm just lying on the bed" Hakyeon replied.

Maybe Hakyeon can't sleep. Well at least he did rest instead of playing around with the kids. By this time the kids are supposedly to be back. "How about food? Have you eaten? Medicine?" 

"I don't really have an appetite... Anyways! when are you coming back?"

Taekwoon sighs. Guess he's going to force Hakyeon to eat after this."I'm on my way. But I'm stopping by at the market. You want anything?"

"Really? YEAY" Hakyeon said loudly. Why does he have so many energy when he's sick?

"So you want nothing? OK BY-" 

"Wait wait! Hmmm... I want banana milk"

"There are some in the fridge. I saw it this morning" he stated. There's like seven bottles in the fridge, he recalled. 

"But I've drink most of it..." Hakyeon said softly.

"You're going to get stomachache" Taekwoon started to nag. Now he feels like he's the eomma.

"But....Ahhh! I want ice cream!!!"

"You're sick. no."

"But I want ice cream Taekwoonieee tsk tsk"

"Seriously... how old are you??? you-" Taekwoon wanted to start to nag but get interrupted when he heard Hakyeon talking with someone. "Yeah, it's Taekwoon. He's in the market. What? Cola? Okay"

"Sorry Taekwoon, it's Hongbin." Hakyeon continue."He told me there's no cola in the fridge."

Taekwoon nodded, "Okay... That's all you need?"

"Ummm..." Hakyeon stay silent for a few seconds, thinking "You."

"what?"

Hakyeon coughed. "I need you", he pouted even if he knew Taekwoon can't see.

Taekwoon chuckled hearing Hakyeon. Hakyeon is really cute sometimes "yeah yeah I'll be back soon"