oo5

Manager Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5
“The Guilty One”

 

"Yes, I'm sorry, I really didn't know" Mark guiltily said as he rested his forehead on his palm. He slightly looked at Ran sleeping figure before once again sighed quietly.

"I understand, I'm sorry for all the troubles" he said politely before ended the phone call with Senior Manager Han, Meyday head team. 

At this point he wondered if he would get a personal call from JYP himself, he just got a phone call from the CEO as soon as he reported the bubble tea accident to Manager Kim two hours ago.

He putted his phone on the table beside him and for the nth times sighed as his eyes focused on the girl in front of him. 

It was pure luck when someone in that building brought an EpiPen with her, he wasn't sure if Ran would be alright if he run to the van and back to her. After the ambulance came, he also need an extra hour to ask ten people or so to erase the videos they recorded as soon as they figured it was the famous Yoo Ran who got an allergy reactions over a cup of bubble tea before he went to hospital. 

It was a really long day.

"You'll be alright waiting for her alone?" Mark lifted up his chin when he heard a feminine voice beside the door. "I need to pick up the girls from practice"

Mark nodded with a small smile, "it's okay, you don't need to come here after, Manager Kim, it's past ten p.m."

"You should rest too Manager Tuan" Manager Kim said lastly before disappeared from the room.

"I doubt I can rest today" he mumbled to himself, once again let out another heavy sigh. 
~

 

Ran slowly opened her eyes, the lamp of the overall white room was turned off, she sighed with a frown when she felt like someone bumped her head with a truck.

She was alone in the room, the sound of the machine beside her bed was the only thing that broke the silence of the night. She groggily observed the room, caught a sight of the clock that hanging at the wall, it was two in the morning. 

The event before she fainted came again that making her winced, that one day manager of her tried to kill her with her favorite drinks, how nice. 

"Urgh, the nerve of that man" she whispered hatefully, her hoarse voice made her mentally cursed. With another sigh, Ran stretched her arm for a glass of water on the table beside her hospital bed.

"Noona!!" the sudden loudness of the familiar voice made Ran turned her head, stared at the now opened door of her assigned room in surprise, she didn't expect anyone to come to visit her in two in the morning. 

"Yugyeom?" she tilted her head slightly, the dizziness made her couldn't see clearly.

"I thought you're dead when I heard the news of you admitted to the hospital from your manager because of strawberry" he exaggeratedly relived a heavy breath, closed the door behind him loudly, not minding that it was still two in the morning. "I came as soon as my schedule end, you should be grateful"

If her head wasn't hurt already, she would be rolling her eyes on him. The younger guy was another nagger in her life, with a bit of narcissism. 

"I don't need you here, go away"

Ran closed her eyes for two seconds, an attempt to easiness her headache before once again stretched her arm to grab the glass of water. But before she could, a hand grabbed it for her.

"Don't hurt yourself, I'm so worried"

Ran just hummed, accepted his help without any words, she gulped her water in thirsty manner.

"Seriously, I'm so worried and you're just this... calm? How can you do this to me?" the youngest member of Got6 whined, he took the seat beside the bed not so gently while grabbed her hand for her attention. 

"It's two in the morning, how can the nurses let you in?" Ran asked instead, she laid herself down before closed her eyes. 

"I'm Kim Yugyeom"

"hahh... Go home, I'll call you first thing in the morning, you have packed schedules tomorrow with the comeback just a week ago"

"I don't care, I'll accompany you here until you're well and kicking again"

Ran let out a heavy breath, she then stared at the younger guy with her sharp eyes. "Go home, your members will be worried"

"Since when did you thought about other people feelings?" Yugyeom rolled his eyes, crossed his arms on his chest. 

"Kim Yugyeom" Ran said his name with a soft but sharp tone, stared at him pointedly. 

"Okay, alright, but promise me you'll call as soon as possible"

She gave him her small smile before nodded, "Sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter