oo3

Manager Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3
“The Tiring One”

 

Ran stared at her phone that kept on ringing since a few minutes ago. She sighed when she saw that unfamiliar number before decided to answer it. 

"Yoo Ran-ssi?"

She stayed silent with her raised brow, slowly biting her lower lips. 

"Oh, I'm Mark Tuan, remember? Your new manager" the voice kept on going when she didn't let out any answer after a minute. "Manager Kim gave your number to me yesterday"

"What do you want" she finally said with a flat tone, pulled her blanket up to her neck. 

"Hmm... We really need to work on your attitude" he commented in light tone, but before Yoo Ran could answered with her usual annoying words, he continued. "Anyway, you have a photo shoot this morning, I'll come by your dorm in twenty minutes. At 2 p.m you have a CF filming and a special guess in a radio after. You can prepare your things by yourself right? Right. I'll wait for you in the underground parking lot, don't be late"

"What" she blinked repeatedly before sighed, his way of saying things made her tired already, he said it in monotone with a hint of I'm-so-done-with-this-nonsense. She should be the one who sounded like that, not him! 

"I'll wait for you at your apartment underground parking lot in eighteen minutes, please don't be late"

And before she could shout out in annoyed, that freaking new manager ended the phone call, just like that. She gasped in disbelief. 

"How dare he!" she gritted her teeth, glared at the phone screen as if it was that manager named Mark Tuan.

She growled under her breath, carelessly threw aside her phone before getting up, approached the bathroom while mumbled incoherent words identified as a series of curses for that annoying manager.

He didn’t even present yet he could made her this annoyed, how tiring.

Yoo Ran found herself eating banana thirty minutes later. Lazily laid on their living room couch while browse through the TV channels. She ignored her buzzed phone by her side. 

She was interrupted when the door of their dorm opened, showed that black haired man with baseball cap on top seconds later.

Wow, he didn’t even ring the bell.

"Hm.. It's been half an hour Yoo Ran-ssi, we'll be late" he commented, pointedly stared at her with his brow raised. She still wore her pajama. 

"You sound different than when we met yesterday, new manager" Ran said, she looked unhappy and grumpy. It still early and someone just ruin it, how nice.

"Well, I'm officially your manager today, and it will be really difficult for me if I'm still that awkward" Mark crossed his arms with pressed smile, it was a way he decided to try to face that arrogant celebrity. Not being his usual self –awkward- and be a little authority toward her. And from the look of her annoyed face, he assumed it was worth a try. 

"Too bad, I like your awkward smile" Ran smiled sweetly, showed off her beautiful dimple under her eye, the charm that always succeed on making her fans cooing over her cuteness.

"Thanks, but you need to change right now or we'll be late" Mark still stood right there, not bothered.
The smile on her face disappeared instantly, slightly taken aback by his comeback.

She was right, he was a little handful to handle. And she didn't like it, not one bit. 

"I don't want to, cancel it" she said finally, returned her gaze on the TV screen.

"You need me to call the CEO? Or JYP himself? The magazine that you're going to be the cover girl is wouldn't stay still also"

"I don't care, it’s your job to handle all the mess"

"You don't scared me to be honest, you can't fired me" He said lightly, before decided to approached the TV, and turned it off. His action made Yoo Ran instantly glared at him. 

"But I can make you living in hell" she said with her teeth gritted, her forehead frowned.

"You can try, but right now you really need to change or do you want to come to that photo shoot still clad in your pajama? I'm not bothered by it, but I'm sure you still need to keep up with your image"

"I really hate you"

“I don’t really care, Yoo Ran-ssi”

“I definitely hate you”

Despite her words, she found herself in dressing room with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter