oo2

Manager Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2
“The Sly One”

 

Mark Tuan stared at the young idol in front of him for two whole seconds with his blank face, blinked twice before entered the lift.  He was about to press the floor number when someone already pressed it. Mark just shrugged lightly while stared at the mental door uninterestedly.

The door opened, he stepped out without looking back, as much as he know already they were going to meet sooner, he wasn’t tempted to introduce himself sooner. It was somehow just unnecessary.

Mark stopped in front of a room with a sign on its door. 

MeyDay Manager
Kim Hana

He was about to knock the door when it was opened from the inside, slightly made him stepped aback. A woman in her late twenties, Mark guessed, stared at his way with a surprise written on her face.

“Ran!” She called that made him turned around his head, stared at the blue haired girl who he assumed also had a business with Manager Kim since she standing just two steps behind him.

“Why are you here? You can just call me if you need anything” Manager Kim fussed while approached Yoo Ran, ignored Mark who just stood beside the door.

“…nothing, I’ll head to the practice room” The younger girl answered with a frown, she threw him a gaze before head toward the other hallway.

Mark raised one of his brows when he saw a sign of relief from Manager Kim, he didn’t understand why she seemed afraid of the young idol. Was Yoo Ran that frightened? He wasn’t too sure, what could a twenty one years old girl do to make his life miserable anyway.

“…who are you?” It was when Yoo Ran wasn’t on her sight that all her sense back, Manager Kim just aware that someone stood quite awkwardly by her door. She tilted her head a bit while observed the stranger. Was he a new artist, since he was too handsome as some sort of worker.

“It’s nice to meet you, my name is Mark Tuan, and they said I am Yoo Ran-ssi new manager” Mark said while showed one of his awkward smile, not really sure with what he must said.

Manager Kim internally growled when she heard him, another cute guy to waste.

“Sure, come in, I’m Kim Hana, but everyone call me Manager Kim” She offered a smile while gestured Mark to enter her room.
~

 

“Don’t you know, it’s for our comeback! Can you be more serious?!” Yoo Ran yelled in annoyed, stared at her group-mates with death glares, they were already started to practice for their new comeback in three months, and Ran just really hated it when someone messed up, she was in fact the main dancer.

“Hey, it’s still your unnie, no need to be rude” Sunmi commented with flat tone, while Youngji gave Ayeon a small pat on the back.

“So what if she’s older? I don’t give a ” Ran frowns deepened, not really in for that younger-older talk she always got. 

“Hey kid, ever hear about respect?” This time, Yezi commented from the back, crossed her arms while slowly shook her head.

“Oh really? I don’t really know” Ran said intentionally, twitched her eyes with her arrogant face.

It was always the problem, Yoo Ran was demanding and abusive to the other workers underneath her, she didn’t really care if they were older or not. Age didn’t determine if someone stronger or not. And she was lack of respect to other people.

“I’m s-sorry, Ran-ah” Ayeon said with an awkward smile, approached Ran before her team members got into a fight because of her.

“She needs to respect other people, unnie!” Yezi said with a deep frown and then scoffed seconds later. “But well, she didn’t even know what respect is anyway” she added before decided to grab her bag and purposely bumped her shoulder against Ran on the way out of the room.

“Where are you going?” Sunmi asked in alarm, she just sighed when all she got a cold response from Yezi.

“Somewhere without snake in the room”

“Fine, let her be, we should just comeback in four person formation” Ran said flatly, seemed not minding the whole situation. She shrugged and then once again played the new song on the speaker.

“I think… I’ll accompany Yezi” Youngji said softly as she grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter