Chapter 6

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

Greetings my lovely readers.... 
The reason I'm writing this is because I want to apologise for the super duper late update...
I know even if I try to reasoned it, it would only sound like an excuse....
I was just too occupied with houseworks, preparation to get it University and... EXO'S COMEBACK ... okay... Sorry, again,,,the last chapter was a bit confusing huh? So... It's like this

Jimin was actually the little jay who Edna's friends used to bully. They didn't even bother to remember his name and his presence and was always forgotten. Enough of that. Let's move on to the story shall we?

 

 

[...Beginning]

°Back to the present°

Third person's P.O.V

Jimin burst the door from throwing the third kick and walked into Erin's room. His eyes widened at the sight of Erin trembling terribly on the floor near the table. Jimin rushed to her side not to lose her anymore, not again. His heart beat fasten when he caught the sight of all the items scattered on the table. She found out.

Jimin tried to reach Erin but she quickly slapped his hands. Her eyes were no longer filled with life. All he could see was pure hatred.

"You..." Erin's voice was quite but eerie in a way.

"Erin, it's not what you thought. I-"

"Just kill me already!"Erin cut off. Little did she know, she just hurt Jimin's feelings. Yes, Jimin was hurt by those words. 

"Why-" Jimin stuttered when he finally sat in front of Erin.

"No one is going to be killed. Not again." Jimin said as he tried to show his emotion through his eyes.

Edna decided not to fall for that. Not again, not ever.

"You took three innocent lives. Why not another one? It wouldn't cause that much changes though. I don't have anyone to look out for me anyways. My days without those three had been the gloomiest. I might as well just meet them in another world."

The moment Erin stopped rambling under her breath, Jimin let out a sigh of relief. Erin looked up at Jimin and what she found was a smiling face. A sincere smile that could stir thousands of hearts.

When Jimin thought Erin solved the riddle 'left' by the 'murderer', he was proved wrong. Erin had no idea what had actually happened. Jimin laughed at the thought of Erin being clueless.

"You, psycho jerk! How could you laugh..." Erin couldn't finish her words when Jimin suddenly hugged her. It was a hug that could make one heart flutter. A hug that made one feel safe in that warm embrace.

"Edna, stay shut for a minute. Just a minute." Jimin said as he exhaled softly at the back of her neck. Erin shifted uncomfortably in his embrace. Jimin noticed her sudden rise of body temperature but decided to ignore it.

The girl was trying to guess what was going on in the boy's head while the boy was having an internal debate about his own decision.

They stayed in the position for a while until Jimin loosen up his embrace. Jimin looked at the glassy eyes with his slightly slanted ones. Erin who was about to avert her gaze, failed as Jimin grabbed her chin and said, "I want you to promise me something."

Erin smirked and said, "What is it now? A promise to keep it a secret? To ensure that you wouldn't take my life?" She practically screamed at the top of her lungs to make sure Jimin knows that nothing he does flutter her anymore.

All she could feel was anger from the betra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter