Chapter 2

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Distraction]

Erin's POV

"And again, what are we doing here?" Jimin looked beyond pissed as he was dragged to the abandoned building. The place where one of my friend, Adeline died. I decided to drag the only friend I had left along with me to find out what really happened.

"Hush!" I tried to shut him up but he just grunted but still trailed behind me. I flinched the moment a crackling sound came out of nowhere. It was the sound of something that I stepped on colliding with the rocks that was dispersed around the location. The 'something' was a bit out of place. A metal ring.

Why would a ring be here? It looked quite plain. A ring in an abandoned building? Could this be a clue? Could it be Adeline's? She never wore this though. Knowing Adeline, she would not wear something as plain and not appealing as this.

I examined it and notice the ring looked quite new since it was not that dusty and not even rusty. I decided to take it with me because, why not? It could be a clue.

"Why are you taking that junk with you?" Asked Jimin quietly as he leaned his back on the eroded wall. "It looked like it could help me with this mystery." Jimin just nod as we went throught all the rooms in the building and found nothing.

"Now, all we have is a useless ring." Complained Jimin as he huffed his cheeks. He whined unnecessary stuffs when I ignored him. "It's not useless! This could be the biggest key to our mystery." 

He walked me home as it was getting dark outside. We separated ways when we arrived at the front of my house. I unlocked the gates and right before I went into my house, Jimin pulled my wrist. He turned my body in a swift movement and whispered something near my ears.

"You forgot something." I was too shocked to even think whether I was confused or just simply fluttering over his sudden actions. 

"What could that be?" I said as I pushed his chest. The distant between us had trespass my comfort zone. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave a peck on my lips. I could feel butterflies roaming in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter