Ch. 2

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am willing to wait for you for as long as forever, even though I hate waiting. Only to be with my best friend.

...

TAEHYUNG open his eyes as a light come in to his room through the window. He sighed. He groaned while trying to get up and sit. His mouth opens wide, yawning. “Yah, Park Jimin. Wake up.” Jimin on his bed move a little bit but still lazy. Taehyung put away his blanket and walk toward Jimin. He lie down on Jimin that was wrapped in his thick blanket.

“Hmmm..” Jimin moved when Taehyung lie down on him.

“Wake up already.” He said. His voice sound sleepy and lazy.

“Hmm..”

And they end up back to sleep.

...

“JIMIN-AH! Palli wa! We’re late!” Taehyung shout while busy put his shoes on. Jimin run out from kitchen with bread on his mouth.

“It’s all your fault!” he smack Taehyung head while wear his shoes. Taehyung bite his lips and look up to Jimin since he sit down at the entrance.

“Yah.. Park Rose.. you..”

Rose merong-ed Taehyung before run to the car.

“Aishh.. this girl-“ Taehyung get up and follows Jimin to the car. They busy bickering while get in to the car which makes Butler Lee laughed. He close the door of the car, and tell Driver Kim to start drive. Jimin and Taehyung wave over him before they left to school. He smile. Now, it’s 2017. Jimin and Taehyung already 19 years old. Their foster parents have passed away 5 years ago. After that, he (Butler Lee) is the one who take care of them. They’re like his grandson. Since he is old man, Taehyung and Jimin call him grandpa.

...

TAEHYUNG and Rose step out from the car in sync. They manage to tell Driver Kim to be careful while going back to the house. The two of them walk side by side to the school. Even thought people know them as a foster childrens of rich people, but they want to stay humble since they’re come from a poor people. Taehyung glance at Rose and put his arm on Rose’s shoulder.

“Yah, Rose. Go to sleep already. Let Jimin wake up.” He said with a low voice. Rose look at him.

“Jimin really sleepy right now. He is tired.”

“Is he okay?” ask Taehyung. Rose smile.

“Why? Are you worried?”

“Of course I am. He is my friend. My BESTFRIEND.”

“Heol..” Rose chuckles. “Yeah bestfriend. My .”

“Yah... don’t use Jimin’s mouth saying that bad words.” Taehyung close Rose mouth with his right hand while his other hand hold Rose’s back head. Rose hit him many time using his hand and Taehyung let Rose go.

“Did you wash your hand?! It’s smell bad! Yucks!” Rose commented before run away.

“Bwo- My hands? Yah!” Taehyung run over Rose and as he reach Rose, he put his left arm on his shoulder. They laughed. The two of them always act like this. For Taehyung, when he with Rose, he become a little bit harsh to ‘Jimin’. They always fight but then laughs. When he with Jimin, the be overprotective, soft spoken and caring. But actually, he serve both of them equals. Because even though Rose appear, Jimin is still his friend. His bestfriend, his siblings..

...

ROSE and Taehyung busy listening to music with Jimin’s phone. They sharing a earphone. Left for Taehyung, right for Rose. Taehyung dance to the song they listen to while Rose just watching while smiling.

“Yah, do your homework.” Taehyung pouts and continue to ‘copy’ Jimin’s homework. Rose smile and staring out the window. Admiring the rolling of the dark clouds. ‘Is going to be rain again to day huh..’ Rose glance at Taehyung. “Taehyung-ah.” Calls Rose. Taehyung stopped and look at Rose.

“What?”

“Do you have a crush?”

“Crush? Em.. I.. I think soo.” He smiles.

“Woah.. really?” Rose smile and her eyes look around the class. It’s still early morning so not many students in the class.”Who? Share it with me.”

“Em..” Taehyung smile shyly. “She is at the next class. Her name is Doyeon..”

“Aah.. Kim Doyeon? The leader of cheerleader club?” Taehyung nodded.

“She is so beautiful.. I’ve falling in love with her everysingle day..”

“Aigoo.. don’t start to talk like that. I don’t want ants to come here.” Taehyung chuckles. Rose look outside the class. “Oh, she is here.” Taehyung immediately turn to the classroom’s door. Doyeon is there with her bestfriend, Yoojung.

“What is she doing here?” ask Taehyung.

“Dunno.” Rose lean back to the chair. Slowly, the Doyeon come toward them.

“Omo, Doyeon coming toward us.” Taehyung speak nervously. While Rose just calm.

“Hi, Taehyung-sshi.” Doyeon greet. Taehyung smile shyly and greet her back. Doyeon glance at Rose/Jimin.

“Ji.. Jimin-sshi.” Rose look at her. Nervously, Doyeon give Rose something. A letter.

“What is this?” Rose asked while take the note from Doyeon.

“Please.. gi.. give it to your friend!” she said before run out from the class. Leave Taehyung and Rose dumbfounded there.

“Bwoya.. what’s wrong-“ Rose look at the note, there is a name on there. Rose laughed. “Yah, this is for you!” Rose laughing hard. “You’re here! Why did she tell me to give it to you?!”

“What?” Taehyung take the note from Rose. “For me?” he read the note before look at Rose. “She likes me.”

“It’s good then.” Rose smile, suddenly she feel pain in her heart. Actually, it’s Jimin’s heart. But Rose control her expression. Doesnt want Taehyung to notice it. ‘Why Jimin?’ “I.. I think I need to go now.” Rose said. She looks down and gone. Jimin open his eyes. He looked up and find Taehyung staring at him.

“Jimin? Are you awake?” he asked and smile. “Looks, Doyeon ask me to go out.” He shows the note on his hand. Jimin smile softly.

“It’s good then. You look so happy.”

“Of course I’m happy.. I have been crush on her for a long time..”

...

JIMIN walk out from the class after Taehyung gone to toilet. He need to send their homework to their teacher since he is class president. On his way, he see a boy stand with his back lean on the wall at the hallways. ‘What is he doing there.. it’s study hour..’ Jimin eyes met the boy’s before he climb down the stairs to the second floor where main office placed.

...

“YOU’RE PARK Jimin, right?” one voice asked from his back, Jimin look behind him. A tall boy with bunny-like-smile stand in front of him. Smiling. ‘He is the boy from earlier.’

Jimin close the door of the office where he just walk out.

“Yes, I am.”

“Wa.. finally i met you.”

Jimin look around him. No one on the hallways. Only he and that boy. Who is he? Stalker?

“I’m Jeo-“

“Jimin-ah!” Taehyung call his name while walks toward him. “You’re late. I’ve been waiting for you at upstairs.” He pull Jimin hand and drag he walk with him.

“Wait-.” Jimin glance at the boy from earlier, he still standing there. Watch them with smile on his face until they gone from his sight. Who is he..

...

TAEHYUNG AND Jimin sit side by side in the canteen. It’s rest hour. Taehyung busy eating his food while Jimin just quietly drink his orange juice. He is not hungry. His mind keep thinking about the boy from earlier. He is wearing our school uniform.. Jimin divert his attention to the people around him. Searching for the boy. But, fail. Taehyung look at Jimin that busy looking around.

“Are you searching for someone, Jimin?” ask Taehyung. Jimin flinched and turn to face him. He smile a little bit.

“No. Are you done?”

Taehyung nodded. “You’re not eating?”

“I’m not hungry...”

“You’re.. Jimin or-“

“I’m Jimin.. can’t you tell?”

Taehyung chuckles. “Joking. I know you’re Jimin because Rose will not skip lunch time.” Jimin smile.

“Taehyung-ah.”

“Emm?” they staring at each other eyes before Jimin be the first to look away. Taehyung grinned.

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For stay with me.” Jimin grinning which makes Taehyung ruffles Jimin's hair.

“No worries. We’re like siblings already, Jimin. Let’s go.” Taehyung stand up. Also Jimin. As the two of them walk out from the canteen, Jimin walk passed a group of boy which accidentally one of the boy brushed his hand with Jimin. Jimin feel like there is something on his palm. He stopped and look at it. A piece of paper. Jimin looked up to the group of boy from earlier.

“Jimin?” call Taehyung.

“Eh?”

“Let’s go.” Jimin put the paper inside his pocket before walks toward Taehyung.

...

IN THEIR CLASS, Jimin take out the paper from his pocket and take a look at it. He glance at Taehyung that was sit in front of him before turn back to the paper.

-Meet me at the library after school hour.

Who? Jimin instict told him to turn his head to the door, and there! He saw the boy from earlier. The bunny smile boy. That boy give him a sign about the paper. ‘So he is the one who give me this..’ Jimin just took a second to look at the paper before that boy back, but he’s gone. ‘Strange.’

...

JIMIN lie down on his bed. Feel tired. Taehyung at the other side already take off his school uniform. He want to take a bath. Jimin turn to his left side. Back facing Taehyung.

“Yah, go take a shower.” Taehyung said as he throw his singlet to Jimin.

“You!” Jimin sit up and throw Taehyung’s singlet back to him. Taehyung shocked.

“Rose?!”

“Yeah me. Go to shower already! You smell so bad.” Hearing that, Taehyung smells his body.

‘It’s smell good though.’ He look at Rose. “Does your nose broke? Wanna smell my body?”

“Go away!” Rose run out to the balcony when Taehyung approach him. Taehyung laughs and left to the bathroom. Rose sit on the couch on the balcony.

...

JIMIN arrive first at the class coz’ Taehyung need to submit his homework to their History teacher. Jimin pull his chair to sit, but he found a paper on it. He take the paper and sit down. ‘What is this..’ the open the paper.

-I will wait for you at the library

Jimin sighed. ‘Aish.. what he want..’ Yesterday, Jimin didn’t come to the library because he thinks it’s not important. So he just ignore it just like what ‘Rose’ said. But this time.. he think he should go. He still remember a hope on that boy’s face to come meet him. Jimin put the paper inside his bag. Later, Taehyung come into the class.

“Jimin-ah, drink this.” He put a bottle of orange juice on Jimin’s table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter