Chapter Fourteen

When We Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally I was able to get over from my writer's block! Waaaa~

I'm so sorry guys for making you wait.

Enjoy!

-----------

Chapter Fourteen

Day 6

 

“Kookieee~!” We all turned to Jhope who keeps on chasing Jungkook and insisting on feeding him with bread but the poor boy also keeps on running away from him.

“Ah, hyung! Stop it!” (Korean) he pleads.

We all laughed at how persistent Jhope is. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck and forced the bread into his mouth.

“Ah! Andwe!” but as soon as he opened his mouth, the bread made its way inside.

“Oppa! You’re scaring the kid.” (Korean) Yerin scolded and slap his arm playfully away from Jungkook. The boy immediately scrambled off as soon as Jhope let go of him.

Jhope, for the love of God, pouts pointedly and even creased his eyebrows together.

“Namjooniee~!” he exclaimed and clung on Namjoon’s arms while pointing at Yerin. Namjoon can only smile and brushed him lightly. He’s been playful since he got to eat a little food.

See what food can do to people? It’s actually scary.

“Hyung! Why don’t you feed me?” (Korean) Jimin asked cutely.

“Me too, hyung! Why are you only feeding Jungkook?” (Korean) Taehyung added. They tilt their heads to the side at the same time as if they’re both lost puppies.

Argh! So cute!

Jhope’s gaze went back and forth from Jimin to Taehyung and eyed the plastic of bread he was holding, it’s already close to empty. He instantly hid the bread on his back.

“I haven’t eaten yet!” (Korean) he scoffed and ran off with Jimin and Taehyung chasing him. Now he’s the one running away. Psh.

In the distance, Jhope’s crow screams echoed along with the little one’s laugh. They really enjoyed playing along with their ‘hyung’.

What is happening to these people? Why are they like this?

“Yoongi! Help me!!” (Korean) I saw Jhope trying to hide on Yoongi’s back but the guy was ready to fight.

“Don’t you dare go near me!” (Korean) he shouts. Making the younger ones scramble away but Jhope remained on Yoongi’s back. He even climbed it. Gods, I pray for Jhope’s well-being.

I was surprised when someone suddenly slumped on the ground beside me. I turned to see a gasping Jungkook. Poor child, he must be exhausted from being chased like that. His sweat streak from his forehead, I had the sudden urge to wipe it.

Whoa, hold up.

I instantly look away when he turned to me, I coughed once before distancing myself from him.

“Unnie, have you eaten already?” Umji asked, she’s holding a piece of bread, stretching out to me. I shake my head and politely receive the bread and ate in silence when she walks away handing food to the others.

“Noona,” I jolt. Geez, why are you being like this, Sowon?

“W-what?” I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. Why am I even stuttering?

“Are you shy?” I instantly faced him when he said that. Is he a mind reader or something? “Are you shy.. that, uhmm.. popo?” my eyebrow raised with the word. Popo?

“What did you say?”

“Popo.. kiss.” He even smacks his lips when he said it. My face heat up, ­totally embarrassed.

Why did I even jump to the conclusion that he kissed me? Arghh.

“I’m no—” I tried to reason but someone suddenly plump himself in front of me making me yelp.

“Yah, Jay-jay!” I exclaimed, clutching my chest.

He rolled his eyes at that. “Jay-jay again.” But he smiled after that and looked at me. “I missed that.” He muttered.

Uh, oh.

I can feel the redness of my cheeks getting darker. Geez, this man!

“It’s nice seeing you two together.” (Korean) Jungkook said but of course, I didn’t understand a word he said.

Jay turned to him and his gaze hardened.

“I know so you better get out of the picture.” (Korean) he answered back. I’m only looking at them, confused as hell. Did they forgot that I can’t follow through their conversation?

Hello! Alien here! Aish.

“Maljo andwe.” Jungkook stuck out his tongue.

“Ah, this kid—!” before he could jump at Jungkook, the guy immediately stood up and run away, laughing.

“Yah!” I grab his arm when he attempted to follow the kid. “Stop it.” I hissed and pulled him back making him sit beside me, our arms brushing.

“You should stop hanging out with him.” He said under his breath.

“And why would I?” I shot back.

“Just because.” He said with finality.

I gaped at him. Now his jackass side finally made a comeback. I thought it flew right out the window days ago and now he’s being like this again?

Huh.

“What did the kid do to you?”

He didn’t answer. He didn’t even look at me.

Okay, fine. Psh.

We haven’t talk properly or get together since the incident with Yoongi since I was avoiding him first but after that, when I tried talking to him he was giving me the cold shoulder.

I missed him so much. Even though he scares me.

But argh—! Never mind. I know it’s somehow my fault. I made the gap between us, but I approached him first too.

I tried to move away and create a distance but he easily caught my hand and yanked me back. Leaning me towards his frame.

.

He yawned. “I’m tired. I haven’t sleep properly.” He said and puts his arm around my shoulder, and forcefully put my head on his shoulder.

“H-hey! If you’re sleepy why are you making me lean to you?!” I tried to pull away from his grasp but he held me firmly. Gods! What is he doing?!

“I need my pillow.” He whispered and before I could even protest, I froze when he hugs me. My mind made some chaotic screams and I can’t even think straight!

I felt my heart beating rapidly, as if it wanted an escape on my chest. Butterflies in the stomach they say? More like an entire zoo!! My insides are rattling that is literally making me crazy right now.

Why does he still smell so good?

“I’m sorry.”

Beep. Beep.

I could hear the sound of a heart machine in my head.

“F-fo-for what?”

“I scared you.”

Beep. Beep. Beep.

There’s the sound again.

“I don’t want to scare you. Especially if it’s me. I don’t want you to be scared of me.”

Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeep!

I’m dead. I’m supposed to be dead.

“I-I’m so—” I felt him kiss my forehead.

He freaking kissed my forehead!!

To hide the tomato copy of my face, I buried my face on his chest. Gods, forbid! Is this how I die?

I felt him chuckle under his breath before tightening his hold of me. I’m just frozen there, buried my face on his chest while he’s hugging me. The thump of his chest matching mine. I listened to it, counting how many times it beats. It somehow calms me..

It might continue to calm me down not when he started to sing.

“My eyes are no good-blind without her
The way she moves, I never doubt her
When she talks, she somehow creeps into my dreams”

I made a mistake by looking up, and there goes his dark brown orbs, meeting mine. He’s smiling, and I don’t know what to do.

“She’s a dollar-catch-a-winner

I’m in love and no beginner

Can never grasp or understand just what she means”

 

His voice. It’s so good to my ears. I’d want to listen to him singing forever. If only we’re not stuck here, if only we’re outside of this place, maybe sitting under the tree and he’s lulling me to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter