Melody 6

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

I was hoping that the first series of the lyrics weren’t a coincidence, but later of the second series that he sent me and add it to the music; I write a text to Jiyong. I can’t do not talk him about him for any longer.

Me

I’m about to send you two songs. I don’t even need you to tell me about them, because I know you’ll love it. So we’re going to go further than that, because I need us to solve a dilemma.

Jiyong

Oh, . I was just kidding about the thing of Yoongi. You don’t actually use that inspiration in what you did, right?

 

Me

Stop that , Jiyong. His lyrics. They’re perfect. And it cost him so less effort. I think we need him. I haven’t been able to write songs like those since…well, never. His lyrics are perfects, and you need to see them, because somehow I need you to love them and accept to buy them.

Jiyong

What the hell, Jimin? We can’t hire someone to write lyrics for us. He’d like a percentage of the author rights, and between the two of us and the guys of the band it won’t worth it.

Me

I’m going to pass that until you revise the email I just sent you.

I let my phone down and walk through my room, giving him time to check what I just sent him. My heart is beating fast, and I’m sweating even though in this room it isn’t heat. I just can’t handle he tells me no, because I’m afraid if we can’t use them, I’d confronting another six months of a CEMENTO wall.

After many minutes, my phone vibrates. I let myself lay on the bed and pick it up.

Jiyong

 Alright. Go and see if he’s able to accept and then let me know.

I smile, throw the phone on the air and I feel like screaming. After I calm down enough and I send him a message, I pick up my phone and think. I don’t want to scare him, because I know it’s completely new in this type of stuff.

Me

I was asking if we could at some moment. I have a purpose for you. And don’t think in the wrong way, it’s completely related to music.

Jungkook

 Alright. I can’t say I’m wishing that day come, because it makes me nervous. Do you want me to call you when I came back from work?

Me

You work?

Jungkook

Yes. At the Campus library. In the morning mostly except this weekend.

Me

Oh. I guess that’s why I didn’t realize. Usually I don’t wake up from bed until lunch time.

Jungkook

Them, do you want me to call you when I arrive home?

Me

Just send me a message. Do you think we can meet this weekend?

Jungkook

Probably, but I would have to talk with my boyfriend. I don’t want him to find out and thinks that you’re using for something else than lyrics.

Me

Ok. Sounds good.

Jungkook

If you want, you can come to my birthday party tomorrow night. It could be easier, because he’ll be here.

Me

Is your birthday tomorrow? Happy birthday in advance. And that sounds good. What time?

Jungkook

I’m not sure. It’s supposed that I don’t know about it. I’ll just send you a message tomorrow night when I discover it.

Me

Alright.

Honestly, I don’t like the fact that his boyfriend is going to be there. I want to talk to Jungkook alone about this, because I still didn’t decide what to do about what I know what’s going on between that idiot and his roommate. But I need that he agrees to help me before his heart breaks, so maybe my silence it’s been kind of selfish. I admire the fact that he wants to be honest with him, even though he doesn’t deserves it. What makes me think that maybe this is something I should talk with Yoongi, even though it never seemed to me to be a problem.

Me

Hey, how’s my boy?

Yoongi

Busy. This thesis is kicking my . How’s my boy?

Me

Good. Really good. I think Jiyong and I found someone that it’s determined to write songs with us. He’s really and I almost have two songs since you left last weekend.

Yoongi

Well Jimin that’s great! I can’t wait to read it. Maybe next weekend?

Me

Do you come here or I go there?

Yoongi

I’ll go there. I have to pass by the ASILO. I love you darf.

Me

I love you grumpy. Don’t forget about our video-chat tonight.

Yoongi

You know I won’t forget it. I have…that thing you like.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter