Melody 11

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

Me:

Good morning, how is your thesis going?

Yoongi:

Are you ing with me, or are you really giving me a chance to download myself?

Me:

Completely exposed. Download yourself.

Yoongi:

I’m sad Jimin. I hate it. I work with this during hours everyday and I just want to hit with a bat my computer and all the space from the office. If this thesis were a kid, I’d put it in adoption and I wouldn’t even think about it twice. If this thesis were a cute and sweet puppy, I’d leave it in a crowded street and just leave from there.

Me:

And then you would turn around, you’d pick it up and would play with it the whole night.

Yoongi:

Lie! I hate cute things. But seriously dwarf. I think I’m going insane.

Me:

Of course you love it! You don’t want to look serious the whole time. And well you know what I think about it.

Yoongi:

Yeah, I know what you think about it. We’re not going there right now.

Me:

You were the one who wanted to download. You don’t need this type of stress.

Yoongi:

Stop.

Me:

I can’t Yoongi. You know how I feel about it, and I’m not going to keep my opinion for me when we both know I’m right.

Yoongi:

This is exactly why I don’t complain about this with you, because we always go back to the same thing. I asked you to stop Park Jimin.

Me:

Well.

Me:

Sorry.

Me:

Now is when you send me a text saying: “It’s alright, Jimin. I love you…”

Me:

Hello?

Me:

Don’t do this Yoongi.

Yoongi:

Give the boy a minute to pee! . I’m not angry. It’s just that I don’t want to talk about it. How are you?

Me:

Ugh! Well. We have a new roommate.

Yoongi:

I was thinking that he wouldn’t move until next month.

Me:

No, he’s not Jin’s friend. It’s Jungkook. The one I talked you about a few days ago? After I decided to give him the new about his boyfriend, he stayed homeless. Namjoon and I are letting him to stay here until he finds his own place. You’d like him.

Yoongi:

Mmm…so I guess he believed you about his boyfriend?

Me:

Yeah. He got angry with me because I didn’t tell him before, but he has had a few days to get over it, so I think he made it. So, at what time you’re going to be next Friday?

Yoongi:

I’m not sure. I’d say if I have enough work done from my thesis, but I’m not going to talk about my thesis with you ever.  I guess I’m going to be there when I get there.

Me:

Well, then, I guess I’d see you when I’ll see you. I love you. Let me know when you’re on your way.

Yoongi:

I love you too. And I know you’re just worried. I don’t hope you are agreeing with my decisions, but I want you to understand them dwarf.

Me:

I understand it, really. I love you.

Yoongi:

Agh! I love you too.

I let my head drop against the head of the bed and sobbed my hands from up to down through my face because of the frustration. Of course, I understand his decision, but I’d never feel good about it. It’s so determinately frustrating; really, I don’t see how I’m going to understand it.

I get up and put my phone on my back pocket, and then I walk to the room’s door. When I try to open it, I meet with a smell which I’m sure it’s the exact smell as heaven.

Bacon.

Namjoon looks at me from the table and smiles, pointing to his plate full of food.- He’s a treasure.- He points with gestures.- However eggs are . I’m just going to eat them because I don’t want to complain, or he could never cook for us ever again. Everything else is fine.- He makes signs with everything he’s saying, without verbalizing it. Namjoon generally express verbally everything he’s communicating with signs, for respect to everyone who are around him. When he’s not verbalizing, I know that he wants our conversation stays between us.

I like the silence he wants us to have in these moments while Jungkook is in the kitchen.

-He even asked how is our coffee.- he points out with gestures.

I look at the kitchen. Jungkook smiles, so I smile him back. I’m surprised of seeing him in a good mood today. After going back from our trip to the store a few days ago, he’s been passing most of the time in his bedroom. At some moment from yesterday, Namjoon went to ask him if he wanted something for dinner, and he said he found him crying in his bed, so he stepped back and left him alone. I’ve wanted to see how he was, but actually there’s nothing I can do to make him feel better. The only thing I could do is give him time, so I’m happy that today he’s at least out of the bed.

-And don’t look now, Jimin. But, are you looking what he’s wearing? Have you see that shirt?- he bit his knuckles and makes a face, as if simply looking at him it would cause him physical pain.

I deny with the head and take a seat in front of him- I’m going to look later.

He smiles.- I’m so happy his boyfriend cheated on him. Other ways, he’d be eating tooth paste full of Oreos for breakfast.

I laugh- At least you wouldn’t have to wash your teeth.

-That was the best decision we’ve ever take- he says-. Maybe later we can convince him to pass the vacuum cleaner with that shirt of bunnies while we sit on the sofa and we’ll see…he looks adorable.

Namjoon laughed form his own comment, but he didn’t smile. I think he doesn’t realize that I point at him with gestures and I speak in that last phrase. Before I could tell him, a cookie comes to all speed in front of my head and hit him in the face. He steps back in state of shock and looks at Jungkook. He’s walking to the table with a look of “Don’t mess with me”. He gives me a place, and then he puts his own place in front of him and sits down.

-Did I say that out loud, right?- Namjoon asks. I nod. He looks at Jungkook that keeps staring at him-. At least I was praising you- he says shrugging.

He laughs and nods one time, as he just made one good point. He grabs his phone and starts a message. He looks at me briefly, giving to his head a soft shake when my phone rings in my pocket. He sent a message, but it seems that he doesn’t want to make it obvious. Casually I put my hand in my pocket and take out my phone, and then I read his message under the table.

Jungkook:

Don’t e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter