Jealousy

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double chapters guys, enjoy it!

 

I booked the ticket as soon as I got the money from the person I hate the most. Hours of flight made me sick already, but I have to hold on. I didn’t forget to buy her present as the surprise gift—I bought a huge stuffed Mickey Mouse for her, since I love Mickey Mouse so much and she seem to like cartoon. To be honest, I love giving people surprises, I hope I can success this time.

After all the long flight, I have arrived at San Francisco—no, actually I’m in front of her room. I picked the giant stuffed toy and pretending that I am the Mickey Mouse by hiding myself behind it.

You might wondering where do I find out about her address, yes, all thanks to my social skills all this time to keep in touch with her family. So I asked her mom.

I knocked. 3 times.

Then she opened.

“Excuse me?” She said.

I told you that I’m pretending to be Mickey Mouse so I have to change my voice into it, “Hi! I’m Mickey. And it’s nice to see you!!” I state it with excitement.

She gasped, I can heard it.

“Nichkhun???”

I popped my head to the right to see her smiling face and put the Mickey Mouse down so that I can open my both arms—waiting her to hug me.

She pulled me and hug me tight—I guess she missed me a lot?

I laughed and hug her back as tight as she is. I kissed her smooth scented hair—like really, her hair smelled so good.

“Surprise!”

“Oh my god! I can’t believe you’re here—I mean, what are you doing in here?”

I chuckled, “So you don’t like it?”

She shook her head immediately, “No, I mean, this is quite far away from Korea. I just wondering why are you here?”

“It’s because of you. I wanted to meet you. I miss you so much” I said and hug her again like I don’t wanna lose her.

But then it ruined.

Because the rival is here.

Yes, he’s inside her apartement, sitting on her couch comfortably. I don’t know what is he doing in here—I don’t even care what he’s doing here because I don’t like him.

“Why is he here?” I said in a very unfriendly tone.

She smiled, “We’re talking about The next Issue for the magazine. You remember that I work for a magazine right?” She said as she pulled my hand and I follow her inside.

I nod, “Yes I know. What I don’t know is… Why on earth you guys talking about work here? In your apartement. Like, really. You guys can discuss it at work”

She lifted her brows, looking confused, “Why? I mean… Oh, are you by any chance jealous?”

I blushed, “What? No. Why on earth am I jealous with him?”

He chuckled, he heard everything; good.

“It’s nice to meet you too Nichkhun” He said as he extend his hand to do a shakehands with me.

I hate him, he looks so perfect. His height; his jaw; his skin.

Everything on him like I don’t believe he even a real human.

I don’t want to be rude and pick a fight with Victoria later, so I accept his hand, “Yes”

He throws a look at my Victoria, “I guess I have to leave now? Thank you for your time discussing this. I’ll see you at work”

She nods and is smiling at him, “Yes, I’ll see you at work”

I’m watching him leave until he closed the door then I look at her.

“Nichkhun you must be tired. I’ll let you stay in my bedroom for tonight, okay?” She said as she pushes my luggage.

I didn’t reply her until she turns her head and see me.

“Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter