My Secret

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sure son. Have my money. I’m really glad that you finally come here at this company to meet me” He said.

I eyed him, how can he’s being so calm and happy to see me? Does he forget the wound that he made to me? The filthy things he did that caused our family destroyed? He’s so unbelievable.

“Cut the non sense talk. Just give me the money I need and don’t worry, I will pay your money back soon”

“Son..”

“Don’t call me son. The last time I went to your house is because I want to take my belonging there, my camera. I didn’t come for you”

He sighed, “You still haven’t forgive me yet?”

I chuckled, “Forgive you say? I mean how can I forget? You ruined me… You know, I don’t want to talk about it right now, so please, just let me borrow your money—I will leave soon”

He looked like he has me enough so he reached for his pen and write down the amount of money that I asked him to a check and he gave me.

“You don’t have to return the money back, it’s your right to have my money. You are my son and I’m your dad. Even though you hate me, you are still my responsibility. So if you need more, you don’t have to hesitate to ask. I will give you as much as you want”

I smile slyly, “Yeah, save your bull. Thanks for lending me the money, I will return this soon as I get my payment” I said to him and I’m about to leave but he called my name again.

“What?” I asked sarcastically.

“Where are you working right now? I heard that you resigned from the bar that my friend have and also from the restaurant that your uncle run”

“What do you care?”

“Son, please, I only want to know that because I care about you”

“Fine, if you want to know. I work as a photographer” I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter