I will wait for her

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’re now having lunch at the restaurant where I worked. Today, I use my day off to acompany Victoria to buy a jacket so it would be nicer if I at least pay a visit here—and not to mention that this restaurant quite cheap and is actually decent so I can still buying foods for her.

I watch her eat her mac and cheese with a big spoon and I can’t supress my laugh to just look at her cute expressions—she has this usual habit when she eats, she always dance. She bouncing her body when she thinks the food is nice and she did it right now which make me happy knowing that she enjoys the food.

“Is it good?” I asked.

She smiled and nods, “Yes. Sooo good”

I smiled as I watch her over again.

“So, I’ll go back to San Francisco tomorrow”

I chewed my food and nods slightly at her statement, “What time will you be boarding?” I asked, I really want to escourt her tho.

“First fligt at 9 A.M”

I nods again, “Okay. I’ll be there to see you before you leave”

“Can you?”

“Yeah, why?”

She chuckled, “Nothing. You usually told my parents that you are busy. So busy”

“I am. Busy”

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. I don’t get it why she gave me that attitude so I asked her ‘why?’ but she just laugh and continue to eat.

“Hey” I complained.

“It’s just… You know. What can you possibly doing? You’re only working as a waiter”

As usual, she talks really salty. But I already get used to it and I never get offended.

I sneered, “Yeah you’re right. I work at 2 places in the morning and at night. Of course I’m not busy. I can go anywhere I want when I work” I said, pretending to be sulky. I saw her hardened face and smiled, “I’m kidding”

She scrunched her nose, “Whatever” She said as she took a spoon of her macaroni and cheese.

I saw the small amount of cheese covered , she’s really a mess. I reach up her face and wipe it for her.

“Are you a kid or what? Jeez so dirty”

“Thank you”

“No problem, babe”

She glares at me, “Stop calling me that!” She hissed.

I chuckled as I reach her face and cupped in my hands, pulled her for a kiss. I kissed her and that’s what I really want to do since the first time I saw her in the morning. I the cheese that somehow still covered her luscious lips and pulled her for more kiss. She didn’t move at first but then she kissed me back in a short time until she finally pushed me away.

“What was that for?” She asked from across the table.

“I just wanted to do it”

She sighed at my respond, “Next time warn me first before you swoop my lips like that”

“And what? Hearing you complain and saying irrelevant thing when all I want to do is to kiss you? Hell no, kissing is not something that can be planned”

She shake her head in disbelief, “Whatever”

I didn’t talk again because I know if I pick this matter into a fight, I might not get a chance to receive the second or third kiss today. Yes I know I’m greedy sometimes.

 

 

So after having our lunch together, I ride her home—she usually will act sweeter than ever everytime we’re arriving at her house. I greeted her mom like I always do whenever I went to her house and saying a word or two to her mom—Her mom, to be honest is the sweetest and kindest human being I’ve ever met—that I think Victoria is lucky enough to have her as her mom.

When Victoria goes to her room to start packing, I’m sitting on a couch in living room—watching television with Krystal while eating snacks—I get the feeling that Krystal is staring at me right now—I know, it’s nothing like that. I mean, she might thinking of something and planning to tell me but what would you expect? She’s indeed a hard-thinker.

“Oppa” She called me—that’s what I already predicted.

I hummed as I look at her.

“What you usually do when Unnie is not around? Especially when you missed her” She asked curiousity—scooped the snacks that she’s been holding all this time.

I bring my hand on my chin, “Hmm.. I work. I get myself busy”

“That’s it?” She sneered—she didn’t like the answer much.

I chuckled, “Yeah and of course, having a conversation on skype—making a video call. I admit it, it’s hard to maintain a long distance relationship when you love that person so much but we have to hold on and trust we will meet again—and when we meet, we have to make every moments count, make those moments to be the most beautiful moments of ourlives”

I take a look at Krystal who is now dropping her head down. What did I do wrong? Am I maybe offended her in any way?

“So when I finally start my new life as a college student, I will having the same phase like you guys? I mean me, away from Myungsoo? Oh how to do? Can we do that? What if Myungsoo has so many girl friends? What if they like him? I can’t monitoring him!”

I laughed at her statement. I pat her head.

“Do you trust him?” I asked shortly.

Krystal nods, “With all my heart”

“So you don’t have to worry about it—Look, I trust your sister and she trusts me beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter