The Proposal

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Triggered WARNING]

Please don't hate me for this chapter... Enjoy!

 

[Victoria’s POV]

I woke up with a very swollen eyes from yesterday. My heart is still ached. I still can’t believe who I saw yesterday; who is the person he became. What I don’t get it is… why should I cry? Why should I hurt to see him like this? I honestly hate myself for this. I have to talk to him. Yes, the only one thing that I could do to help Siwon is talk to Nichkhun. No matter how annoying he is right now, I’d do it for the sake of Siwon—Siwon had sleepless night for these past days. He worried almost about everything; I know he said that he trusts Nichkhun, but anxiety still hauted him.

I am right now really standing in front of his company. I knew that he would be here from Krystal. I didn’t tell her that I’m going to meet him tho. She would tell him I suppose—I slowly walking forward. I keep my head up because I’m ready. I ask the security and tell him that I expect to see Nichkhun. Gladly, he me to his secretary.

“This is his room, you can knock. He wants to see you too” She said as she smiles at me and I smiled back.

“Thank you…” I said not knowing the main reason why she said that he wants to see me. Slowly, I knocked once and opened the door slightly.

There I saw him eating Tiffany’s up. He devours her lips as he brought his one hand to explore her body. His lips run down to her neck and start to kiss every inches—I started to feel sick to watch them. I don’t know about this kind of feeling… I mean… No matter how hard I tell myself that I’m okay, deep down my heart, I felt hurt.

“Ahem” I cleared my throat that made him startled and almost drop Tiffany’s body on the floor.

“Vic!” He call out my name and suddenly, I saw his mischievous smirk that I hate. That smirk means almost everything. And I knew it was not a good mind that he has.

He suddenly pushed Tiffany away. He even not seeing her anymore as he approaches me. I can see the look on Tiffany’s face; that sadness and sorrowful look. It must be hurt for her, seeing her boyfriend being a jerk.

“Hey, I expect to see you! Come here” He said as if nothing happened before.

“I need to talk to you, in private” I said, at first I was in doubt to say that but I don’t have any choice.

His smile got wilder, “Yes, of course” He said as he turns his head back to Tiffany, “You can wait for me outside” He said.

“You can’t control me Nichkhun. I refuse to leave” She stated. She never broke her sight of me.

Nichkhun only sighed, “Not now Tiff. I’m not in the mood to argue with you. Please wait outside. NOW”

I was in shock to hear his last word. It’s somehow commanding her. Like he completely control her like a doll—no, a voodoo doll. And at the end, she just gave in and leave the place without even seeing my face.

After she closed the door, I look at him in disgust, “You don’t have to snapped her like that. She’s your girlfriend not your pet”

He chuckled, “I believe you realize that I’m not the old Nichkhun. No more Mr. Good Guy for everyone; including my girlfriend. Besides, it’s none of your business” He said.

I try myself to stay calm and not start screaming and yelling at him; throwing a tantrum like a kid because I reject to accept what I just saw. How he treated his girlfriend; how he snapped at her and how she looks. It’s pathetic.

“Look, I know that is not my business so I’m just going to leave that matter”

He nods, “So, what is it Vic? Do you finally made up your mind to come back to me? To regret every decision you’ve made?” He asked in confident.

He walks closer to me... I can see the pair of beautiful brown eyes that he has clearly. The eyes that make me fell for its charm; the eyes that used to have sparks and spirit; the eyes that is so warm and lovely—Now, his eyes always tells that he has a plan. He wants something, his eyes shows a desire—not a good one. It turned to be so dark and so fierce.

He reach my waist and pull me closer. I wanted to push him away but I can’t. My body froze.. I have to be honest with myself that I somehow happy to see him again; I’m happy to be in his embrace again… But not like this. Not with this Nichkhun; I want the old him. I do—He slowly bring his head closer to mine. He never broke his gaze at me… at first I thought he is going to kiss me but he stopped.

“See…? You didn’t even moved nor push me away from you. I proved you that you’re wrong all this time” He whispered to my lips.

I was so embarrassed. I push him away and hit his broad chest. I hate him this way!

“You are a jerk Nichkhun!” I yell at his face as I hit his chest continuously.

“Yes! I am! You made me like this Vic! I love you and I want you back. I want you to know that I’m a decent person; I can make you happy with all that I have now. That’s what you want, right? Money is all that you want? So this is me Vic! I did this for you!!” He yelled back at me as he shakes my body.

Unbeknownst, tears slowly slipped down to my cheek. I sob. I don’t want to look weak in front of him but this damn tears can’t even hold itself not to come out. I hate you tears!

“I hate you Nichkhun! Why you have to do all of this. It’s not about the money anymore! It’s about whom you made yourself into! Nichkhun that I used to know won’t do this kind of thing. Nichkhun that I used to know won’t enjoy to watched anyone else suffer.. Nichkhun that I used to-”

“Nichkhun that you used to know is no longer live! He died along with his misery! He learned his lesson that he can’t always be kind to everyone because at the end, they’ll just hurt him, left him alone; dumped him”

I wiped my tears. It feels like the longer I talk to him, I still can’t get the solution to help Siwon.

“Let’s get to the point why I’m here” I said, “I want you to stop all of this. Give Siwon’s back everything that belongs to him”

He laughed.

“What did you say? Give everything back to him? Not a chance. I don’t want to see him happy with you. He deserves this!”

“Nichkhun, with all respect, I’m begging you to give him back everything that you took from him”

“Not a chance. Why are you so greedy? Why is he so greedy? I only take away his money while he took my only one source of happiness; you” He said. And for the first time after a year, I saw his desperate eyes. Showing that he did everything all this time and somehow its begging me to understand his position too. It’s pitiful.. I know there is still a good side that left in him.

“Nichkhun, please”

“In one condition” He said.

I nervously nod, I know it’s not going to be good, “What is it?” I asked.

“Kiss me”

That’s it? I mean… I thought he is going to ask me more than just a kiss.. But then it hit me; Tiffany is still here; waiting for him and here he is asking me for a kiss?

“But you do realize your girlfriend is here”

He chuckled, “Do you think I care? No. I never loved her and she knew. I love you and only you and I don’t care about what respond she gave me. Besides, this one, you don’t have to brag to anyone else that you kiss me, right?” He said. Again, in-a-jerk-tone.

“It’ll hurt her more if later, she knew about this Nichkhun”

“Well… That’s not a problem that you should care” He said as he pulls me closer and cup my head to kiss me deeply. He his lips gently to mine. He opens his mouth to kiss me deeper. At first, I try myself not to respond any of it because I just can’t! This is so wrong! But after awhile, those kisses drown me; feels like I’m in heaven that I can finally taste his sweet and warm lips again. So I kiss him back with the same intensity.

From gentle kiss that he give, it turns to be a passionate one, even wilder than that. I open my mouth so he can kiss me deeper this time. Such a pleasure that I enjoy right now. It feels like I don’t want to stop… he started to assault my neck; those feather kisses that he gave, tickles me but I kinda love. I moan but I hastily shut my mouth with my palm which made him chuckled. He goes up and kiss my lips again.

“Nichkhun, stop” I said as I pushed him as I placed my head on his chest, “This is out of our control. We can’t do this. We broke up a year ago and that’s final. We also have someone else now”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter