Isn't it too soon?

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, the update is here... Enjoy! :D

 

 

[Nichkhun POV]

Krystal has always been my most favorite human being after Victoria. She can do whatever she wants and not afraid being judged by some people. She always talk what she wanted to talk whenever; wherever.

I’m staring at her who is really enjoying her chocolate fudge ice cream in a big scoop. She sometimes her lips which makes her so funny. I smile at her but I think she realized it and take a glimpse at me.

“What?” She asked.

I shok my head, “Nothing. I just enjoy watching you eating ice cream. You look like a little kid”

She pouts, I knew she always hate when someone said that she looks like a kid or when someone said she’s childish.

“I know you just broke up with my sister but you don’t have to be flirty to me like that. You’re not my type” She sneered.

“I know, don’t worry. I love your sister so much that I don’t think I ever replaced her”

She stunned at my words. She looks like she’s ready to pity me about this break up. I smile and pat her head, “Look, it’s fine. It’s okay. I try to accept everything” I said. Hoping she would understand.

She sighed as she put her cup of ice cream down, “Oppa, you told me you haven’t told her yet about your true identity, right?”

I nod, “Yeah”

“And she said to you earlier that you’re not that perfect and all she wants is to be someone who has a lot of money so she can be happy right? Come to think of it oppa, maybe you still-”

“I know where this conversation is going Krystal” I cut her words and take a sip of my coffee, “And no. I don’t want to be like this. I want to win her heart not to win her lust. I want her to love me for who I am not for what I have; money” I continued.

She pouts, “I know. I’m sorry. I thought that MAYBE. Just maybe… If she knew you’re unbelivably rich, she would reconsider it” She said but her eyes look down like she just confess about something illegal.

“Look, I know that she told me she wants to be with someone who has a lot of money but I don’t think she actually wants it. Not right now. The old Victoria might, but the new one? Nah”

“So, do you think she will look back to you?” She asked.

I shrug my shoulders, “I don’t know yet? Maybe if I reasure her again, everything is possible. Don’t you think?”

I look at Krystal’s face that is thinking about something right now. I know this breakup really affecting her because we’re really close; just like a real brother and sister. I know it must be so weird for her not to see me at her house anymore.

“Oppa, I still support you no matter what, you know that right?”

I smile warmly, “Of course. I know it well… And Krystal… Would you do me a favor?”

She knitted her brows, she looks so curious, “What is that?” She asked.

“Please report everything that she do at your house… Please tell me how she’s doing; what is she up to; does she have her lunch or breakfast even dinner and how she looks everyday before she go back to San Fransisco”

Her smile got wider, “Of course. I’d gladly report everything to you oppa… By the way, have you decided about taking over your dad’s corporate yet? What will you do next?”

I sighed, I honestly don’t know. Even, I almost forget I have that burden.

“I guess you haven’t” She assumed.

“Mhm. I have not”

“Whatever your choice, I hope it will be the best for you and your life oppa”

I smile at her. She really knows how to speak to me. She knows how to make things seems make sense again to me even if everything already messed up.

Suddenly, my phone is ringing. I saw Tiffany’s name on the screen. Krystal might read her name.

“Who’s Tiffany?” She said in curious, “And why you didn’t pick up her phone?”

“She’s my friend. And no, because I’m here with you and I should pay attention only to you”

“But what if it’s important?” She asked again.

“She might just want to ask where I am and am I alright because she concerns about me”

“Do you think she likes you?” She said like she interogating me.

I laugh, “Of course she likes me. We’re friends since we were kids. Don’t worry, she’s a kind and mature lady. She also smiles so much.” I assure her which I think it worked. Her face slowly calm.

“But oppa, if she indeed likes you more than a friend… Will you give her a chance to like her too?” She asked and this time, her face is not demand for an answer… But a certainty.

I honestly don’t know. I don’t even think about that possibility because I knew she would never had feelings for me like that. She always be that friend who is always there with me whenever I need someone to lean on; she always can make me think through different angles in every problems like my mom. She’s always carefree and always smiles. She looks perfectly happy with her life and I don’t think that she actually have feelings for me and actually okay with me being with someone. She even helped me to made a surprise for Victoria.

And by that…

Her question I let it hanging.

--

 

[Krystal POV]

I just arrived at my house. A day with oppa is something that I really want to do beside hanging out with my own boyfriend, Myungsoo. Since Myungsoo is still busy with his study for his scholarship preparation, I sometimes lonely—yes, I don’t have so many friends like other people. Thanks to my lack of social skill. But thanks to Nichkhun oppa that is always give me his time to just talk or eat with me so he become one of people that I can trust.

Talking with him today at the ice cream shop made me think that he’s really the one for my sister. He is so caring and loves her so much. I feel bad for him about the breakup. I wish that my sister would come to her sense and take him back.

I saw a car that parked in front of my house. I wonder whose car is that? I shrugged my shoulders since I don’t really care about it and just walking inside the house.

“I’m home!” I yell as usual. Try to greet everyone in my house.

But right now, Victoria unnie is not my priority. I know that it wasn’t her fault she slapped me but I’m still upset at her.

I walk to the dinning room to check if the dinner is ready but then my mood just dropped like… Literally drop after I see Siwon there, helping my mom with the dishes.

“What are you doing here?” I sneered. I hate this guy for no reason.

He smiles at me, “Your mom asked me to have dinner together with everyone. And beside, there is something that I want to annouce” He said.

I don’t listen of words that he said. All I can hear is blablablabla announce something and blablabla.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, “Whatever. I don’t care” I said as I walk away from the dinning room. My mom is nagging at me; I can hear she said that I shouldn’t be like that to a guest but I really don’t care. I saw Victoria unnie earlier; she’s sitting on the dinning chair emotionless—she saw me but she didn’t do anything nor talk at all. I’m pissed.

I go upstairs and go to my room. I locked my room and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter