The Talk

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This maybe the longest chapter i've ever posted so far xD. Enjoy. and please up vote & leave a comment <3

 

Day by day has passed. Victoria is so busy that she barely contacted me. I wonder what she does in San Fransisco. I know I can’t go to her country as I want, it needs a lot of money and I don’t have much of it.

Yes, I haven’t decided whether I want to takeover his business or not. But I took some clasess with Mr. Kim. To be honest, Mr. Kim is the most humble person I’ve ever known. He helped me so much, he tutor me like I’m his own child. I feel so grateful that I have a chance to know him.

I still live with Junho at his apartment. He never changed. He always bringing some random chicks to his apartment and having with them. Using them only to satisfy his needs. Sometimes I told him to stop but he just won’t listen and start blabbering about men has pride and blablabla. Becoming a photographer doesn’t mean that I have a better life. Without my dad’s or mom’s money, I’m broke so all I can do is to it up.

I’m watching movie alone while Junho is still fight with his hangover, I made him soup awhile ago. Sometimes I wonder if I’m his friend or his mom because I always taking care of him.

The doorbell snapping the both of us in reality. We both are looking at each other.

“Did you order pizza?” I asked but he shook his head.

“Did you?”

This time, I shook my head.

“You get it!” I said it first. He groaned, and cursed as he walk towards the door.

Here, we have a rules; whoever ordered first, will do the task. Like what I did earlier. I order him to get the door so he can’t say anything but to accept it without arguing.

“Surprise!!!” I heard a woman yelled, “Ugh, I thought Nichkhun will open this door for me”

I look at the person who has this familiar voice. My eyes widened after I saw who’s standing in front of Junho—It’s Victoria! My girlfriend. I stand up and half running to her.

“Babe!” I said.

“Yeah, yeah, I gotta go back enjoying my hangover soup” Junho said as he walks away.

“Surprise!”

Holding a huge stuffed toy of mickey mouse, she smiled wide at me. I pull her for a hug and lift her body to spin her around. Her laugh filled the room. I hug her tight so does her that hug myself as tight.

“I miss you so much” I said.

“I miss you” She said.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

She look at my eyes and poke my nose, “If I tell you I will come, it’s not a surprise anymore”

I laugh as I peck on her lips. I repeatedly kiss her like I’m hungry. Yes, I’m hungry for her. I feel like I want to pin her on my bed and I don’t want to let her go anywhere.

“Okay lovebirds! Get a room” Junho said almost yell. Put the both of us back from the fantasy that we just had for a moment.

“Okay, what is going on with your friend?” She said in whisper.

I shake my head, “No idea. Probably because of the hangover he has right now or he failed to lure a girl into his room last night?”

She giggled, “What? Really?” She said in disbelief.

“Yeah”

“Pathetic”

--

I take her to my room. We didn’t do anything… yet. I mean really. We just have some talk. I asked her how was her flight and I asked her how’s her work and many more. I also asked why she didn’t call me for this past week, only text that told me she was so busy and can’t really talk.

“I’m sorry, there’s so many things that I have to do. A lot of meetings too” She explained.

I understand. I do. it’s just that somehow I think Siwon is planning something to keep her away from me. She approach me and slowly, she sit on my lap. I secure her by wrap my hands around her waist.

“I will make it up to you” She said as she slowly bring her face to my ear and kiss my earlobe; down to my neck; my lips.

I cup her face and kiss her deeper. I rack her hair to give me better access to attack her neck. I bring her down to the bed, I pin her both hand and start to kiss her neck, down to her chest, back on the lips. She starts to respond every kiss that I pour into her lips—her hands pull my shirt,

“Take this off” She said impatient, so I take my clothes off.

She rested her hands on my broad chest while we’re still kissing. I am now able to explore her body. I love the curves that she has on her body—no I actually love everything about her. I love to kiss on her lips, I love to hug her, even I love her for being Victoria. She’s so perfect. But then I stopped. We both panted, trying to catch our breath.

“It’s okay, Khun. I understand. Too far, right?”

I slightly nod, “I’m sorry”

She smiled at me, “It’s fine” She said as she sit down, “I think I have to go. I want to see Krystal”

“Let me ride you to your house”

She shook her head, “Nah, it’s fine. I’ll call you?” She said and I nod

‘Let’s go out tonight” I suggest.

She nods in agreement, “okay. I’ll see you tonight” She peck my lips and leave my room.

I still regret with everything that just happened. Why backing up? Why can’t I just go with it? I believe I’m ready but why I stopped? There was no memory that hit me when I kissing her, so why I restrained?

--

I am standing in front of her house. We decided to watch a movie tonight. I honestly don’t really like watching movie at the cinema but she insist so I can’t do anything but to accept it. You know because… She rules—I knocked the door, I hope she’s ready because… hell, girl can be really slow when they’re getting ready.

Instead of Victoria, Krystal popped her head when she opened the door and smile at me, “Hi oppa!! Unnie will be ready in any minutes now, come on in!” She said as she welcomed me to her house.

“I’m ready. Let’s go”

I smile because she’s just being herself, “Okay, but I haven’t ask your parents permission to take you out tonight”

Victoria sighed, “Don’t have to, let’s go! We’ll be late babe”

I reach her head and kiss her head, “Fine, Krystal, tell mom and dad I say hi. Okay?”

Krystal nods, “Roger oppa!”

And by that, we leave the house.

Tonight, I borrow Junho’s car. I have to actually beg him to borrow this, but I guess it paid off I hope she’s in a good mood.

“Babe, please say something?”

Victoria take a glance at me, “I don’t know what to say” She said.

“Hmm… What genre of the movie that we’re about to watch?” I started the conversation because it looks like she can’t start it first.

“It’s a romantic comedy. I want to watch it because I really like the male lead. He’s so handsome”

I giggle and reach her hand to kiss it, “Who do you think more handsome? Is it me or the actor?”

Even if she doesn’t look at my face, I know that she rolled her eyes in annoyance, “Of course him. You’re ugly”

“I know I’m ugly” I said. And after few conversations we’re drown in silence.

I parked my car near the ice cream shop so that we can enjoy it first before we watch the movie. I know that she’s in a good mood but I don’t know why she didn’t talk much?

“Babe, let’s have an ice cream first” I suggest.

“No, I don’t feel like I want to eat ice cream”

She walks few steps ahead, my eyes follow every step she took. I have to ask—no, I think I know the reason why so I run to her and pull her hand so she stops her step.

“Vic… Look, I don’t know what happen with you but I assume that it’s because of something we did earlier. I’m sorry about that. I really am”

“What are you talking about, Nichkhun?”

“Stop pretending that nothing is going on”

She took a deep breath and cup my face, “I just… I know that I said I want to help you overcome it but sometimes I just… I thought that maybe you rejected me and I feel bad about it. Beside, maybe it’s my fault. I mean… I don’t have problem with that. With us. I just had few problem at work so my feelings kinda mixed up and maybe somehow I reacted that why. So, I’m sorry too”

“I never rejected you and you know that. I love you so much and I know that I’m ready to take the next step. It’s just… Maybe I should try harder”

Victoria smiles at me, “I get it. Now, let’s just forget about it and let’s go” She said as she pulls my hand and half drag me to the ice cream shop.

“But I thought you don’t feel like eating ice cream?” I asked her. I know that what she said earlier was a lie. She did want an ice cream.

She turns her head back to see me, “What? I forgot that I ever said that” She said.

Just then, she tripped and almost fell but someone catch her body.

“Hey, you okay?” She asked Victoria while she’s helping her up.

“Yeah, I’m okay. I’m sorry”

She nods and smile at the both of us. I look at her face… I somehow… know her. She looks so familiar. What makes her different is that she’s taller than the last time I saw her—she also turned into a beautiful lady.

“Tiffany?” I call her by name—hoping that it’s indeed her name and she’s someone that I used to know.

“Yeah? Do I know... Wait a minute… Are you Nichkhun?”

I nodded in excitement. She remembered me!

“Oh my god! how are you?” She asked warmly as she extend her arms and pulled me for a brief hug.

“Good. Good. How about you?”

“Great! How was your parents?”

I smile, of course she doesn’t know. She was my friend in the kindergarten and after awhile, she moved to Germany. I never met her again until now, “They are fine. Mom is now living in New York”

She nods. I look at my girlfriend that is standing there waiting for me to introduce her to Tiffany—I then pull her for an embrace.

“This is Victoria my girlfriend. Babe, this is Tiffany, my…”

“Ex-girfriend” She said and laughs, “No, kidding. I mean, we were dating when we were kids. I mean… Kindergarten. Don’t take it seriously”

I laugh, “You never changed huh? Still the carefree yet annoying friend of mine”

“Babe, let’s go. The movie awaits us” She said as she slowly walks away.

“Okay babe, wait up! Hey by the way, didn’t you want an ice cream?” I said to her almost screaming but she still walks away and didn’t even look back at me.

“Wow, your girl is really cold”

“Ah, it’s because today is not really her good day. Sorry for that”

Tiffany nods, “It’s fine. I get it. Oh by the way, this is my card. There’s my number. Feel free to call me. Who knows maybe you need a WO for your wedding?”

I laugh, “So you’re now an EO?”

“Looks like it”

“Okay, I think I have to go now before my girlfriend’s mood sinking deeper”

“Alrite! It’s nice meeting you again”

“Me too!”

--

Before the movie start, she’s really quiet. I mean, she’s not like this when we’re about to get some ice cream but why her mood suddenly changed?

“Babe, what’s wrong?” I asked. I really am scared tho, but I have to make sure that she’s fine.

“You ignored me”

“What? When?”

“Just now. When you’re talking with your ‘ex-girlfriend’” She said. And I’m pretty sure that she stated the word ex-girlfriend clear.

“I didn’t…”

Wait a minute… Did she… jealous?

I smirk in happiness, I look at her upset face, “Are you jealous?”

She take a glance at me, “No.”

“Ah, I see..”

“I said I’m not jealous! Why are you being so annoying right now? Ugh, you really push me” She said in anger.

“Wow, relax. I’m just asking. If you’re not jealous it’s okay then. I understand. You also have a close friend. Siwon perhaps? And you and him really close and sometimes laugh together. At first I was so jealous but now the more I think of it the more I realized that I don’t have to be jealous at anyone because you chose me and I trust you. Also I think, jealousy is something that we should avoid because it’s no use. We get jealous means we admit that we’re no better than that pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter