The News

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I promise, here is the new chapter. Btw, I want to ask you guys something,

Would you mind if I sometimes changing the POV of the characters? It's not always Nichkhun but he will still be the dominant?

Well, comment down below ^^

 

It's been a week since our last time in New York. And once again, we are doing this long-distance relationship. I know, it's not something that is hard to do for us, we've been through this before. What makes it different is at this moment, we're dating for real—not for everyone but for us.

After decided to have a real relationship, Victoria somehow... change—In a good way. She's more caring, she always calls me whenever she can and she always informed me where she is at the moment. I'm so grateful with this sudden change but still, I can't stop being jealous whenever she mentioned Siwon in between our calls or texts. Why can't she just stay away from him and even leave San Fransisco for good. What kind of thing that she owns? If only I could help, I would've helped her so she owns him nothing.

--

 

I grab my camera and adjusting the brightness, it's been a while since the last time I touch my baby, "Hey baby, how are you?" I asked the camera as if it is a real person who has a real feeling—I somehow wonder, what if all of my stuffs actually have feelings and they can speak up about it? Well, I bet they will praise me like I'm a god because I always take a good care of my stuffs. Until then, someone call me on my cellphone bringing me back to reality.

Someone that I have to call him dad. Even though I don’t want him to be.

“What do you want?” I said, picking up the phone.

“Son, we need to talk. Can you come to my office?”

“Why?” I said in a very unpolite way. Giving him the tone that I don’t care at all.

“It’s important, Nichkhun. Please, I promise you I won’t asking you for anything anymore”

I groan, “Fine. But knowing this, whatever it is. I don’t care”

“I’ll see you son”

“Whatever” I said as I hung up the phone. What else does he needs from me?

--

Everyone greeted me like I’m their boss, they faking their faces just to make me happy; just so they think it would be enough to make me think that they respect me. Guess what guys? I don’t give a . They lead me to his room, I remember coming to his office almost every Saturday. Run to there and here, playing with my toys… But that’s before he ruined me; before he ruined my family.

“Son! Welcome!” He said.

I hold my anger, I release my fist, “Yeah, cut the crap. What is it you want to talk about?”

“Sit down first” He asked.

“If you want to ask about the money that I borrowed you, I promise you I will pay you back but right now, I haven’t got any money yet”

He smiles, ugh I really hate when he smiles at me like he doesn’t have a problem with me, “Son, how many times I have to tell you that you don’t have to return the money because it’s also yours. The money; everything is yours”

“Whatever. I don’t want to acknowledge the money of yours as mine”

“Fine then…” He said as he searches something inside his drawer and take an envelope; a brown sealed envelope—and he gave it to me.

“What is this thing?” I ask, in curious.

“Open it and read it”

I lift my brows and unseal the envelope. I saw the hospital icon at the top of the paper. I knew it was a hospital; I was born there. I read the paper very carefully and I don’t know how to react to this paper.

Should I sad?

Should I happy?

I suddenly can’t talk. It’s like my lips locked. I look at my dad and took a deep breath—trying to calm. And I can’t believe what I say to him after my voice back…

“You deserve this”

Yes.

I’m a jerk. He’s my father, yes. But I hate him. Even if he died.. even if this paper indeed true that he’s diagnosed with a brain cancer, this anger won’t ever fade. The memories that he created will always be here. The phobia that he made me suffering… It won’t gone just like that.

He nods, “I know, I know you will never forgive me. I know you despise me a lot. I’m sorry that I made you suffer, I am Nichkhun. And I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter